Current stable version: v5.9.9 for CB 1.6.2-R0.1
Regios, a fully fledged, extensive and extendible Region mod. Regios allows you to easily create regions with a vast amount of properties such as protection, entry & exit control, password protection, speed and health modifiers and much more! Regios is multi-world compatible and lightweight. More so Regios is open source and has a well documented API which will allow other developers to make add-ons to make Regios even better!
NOTE: Regios v5.0.3 and later now REQUIRES Vault for Economy and/or Permissions support. You can still use Regios without Vault but it will be Op or basic superperms only and without economy support.
Do you use Dynmap? Ever wanted to see your Regios regions on Dynmap? Well now you can! Try the new Dynmap-Regios!
Some of the main features of Regios are:
- Complete Region protection.
- Spout GUI editor!
- Permissions and group modification in real-time, force commands and inventory options.
- Prevent exit or entry with password authentication.
- Transfer structures/regions from server to server with new Blueprint (*.blp) files!
- Backup your Regions and restore them to their former states. (Now includes container contents and sign text!)
- API access.
- Fun features such as health control, pvp settings and speed modifiers.
- Per world configurations.
- Default Region settings.
- Simple flat file storage allows for manual editing if needed.
- Universal Economy/Permission support through Vault
- WorldEdit Support
Current To-Do list (in no particular order or priority):
- Fix Spout GUI
Add non-cuboid regionsCompleted in 5.9.0!
- Add self-contained permission system
- Add player variables to commands
Expand Regios APICompleted in 5.9.0!
- Better multi-world support
- Add renting
- Add fall damage prevention
- Fix water and lava placement issue when regions are close to each other
- Add more effects for "fun" commands (prevent hunger, regen hunger, cause potion effects, etc.)
- Add some way of visualizing regions in-game.
- Add some form of child regions (mainly to prevent players from creating regions inside of other players regions)
- Add some form of priority system for regions (for when regions overlap)
- Add music looping
- Make tutorial videos!
- Make the commands more flexible (and helpful)
- Add more command aliases (for some of the stranger commands, such as set-creature-spawns)
- Add zombie door break protection
- Improve modification commands
- Add optional auto-update function
- Add world commands
- Add a scheduler for backups
For a list of Commands and Permissions, visit here:
>> === Wiki Page === <<
Updated Health and Damage for 1.6.2
Allowed horses to spawn
Added horses to world spawn list
Fixed world configuration files not being generated
Updated for 1.6.2
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v5.0.01 FIX||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||70,221||12/28/2011|
|v4.0.71 [CB-1185]||Release||CB 1185||16,927||09/25/2011|
|4.0.71 [CB-1060]||Release||CB 1060||321||09/18/2011|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 503,891 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 203,544 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 200,236 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 181,931 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Ores and Resources, Armor, Tools, and Weapons, and Adventure and RPG
- 130,447 Monthly Downloads