RemoteAdmin is a java based administration console, which you can run on any computer. This plugin was created to make staying in touch with your players and tracking griefers while unable to access minecraft easier. This plugin consists of two parts: a server, and a client, both of them are bundled in one .jar file.
- Chat with players/other clients
- Execute (regular, in-game) commands
- Output is split to different tabs (one for chat/commands, one for blocks/right clicking and one for commands executed by players)
- Easy account management
- Plugin support
- First of all, you'd want to open port 7001. (or any other port you've specified in the config)
- Next, you should create an account using '/ra add <username> <password>".
- That's it! You can use the same .jar file as the server plugin as client, although it's recommended that you don't run the client from your plugins folder.
- /ra - This command is used for managing accounts.
- remoteadmin.manage - This will allow the player to manage accounts. WARNING: People with this node can delete accounts and change passwords. You should create accounts for them and let them change their passwords using the client.
- Initial release
Please note that I have not yet finished, and there could be some bugs.
Please report bugs and post feature requests to the bug tracker.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 146,679 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 135,477 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 112,757 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 92,227 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 80,195 Monthly Downloads