Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Follow my progress here: https://trello.com/b/oZj9Wwxk/reportrts
ReportRTS stands for Report - Realtime Ticket System, it is designed to take the look and feel that long time ModTRS users are used to.
WARNING! As of version 1.1.3 this plugin requires Java 1.7 (aka Java 7) to run! If you have not updated, you should. There are little to no reasons why you should not update.
People can use every command!!!:
This is most likely due to the fact that your permission handler might be unable to check superperms correctly. Instead of hooking into every single one I have added support for vault, if vault is present on the server. All permission checks will be run through that instead of the built-in superperms api.
Permission no work, wut I do? - Install Vault and try again.
- Full ticket management solution.
- Help signs for servers that prefer to work with items rather than commands.
- A request "cache" backed by a MySQL backend.
- Multi-server support using BungeeCord.
To determine popularity of versions, features, and lingering usage, plugin installs are automatically tracked by the Metrics plugin tracking system and forwarded to mcstats.org for analysis. Basic server information (Version, player count used) is tracked. If you don't want to help or are paranoid, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true.
Does not collect data at all. Simply used to retrieve a player's UUID from Mojang's API if he does not have one in the database prior to ReportRTS version 1.2.0.
By default ReportRTS checks dev.bukkit.org for ReportRTS updates, you can disable this by setting versionCheck to false in the configuration.
I accept pull requests.
Why support me?
All the more motivation to continue work on this project. During it's two years of existence I have received a total of $170 and promises that never saw the light of day.
Say if I have spent a total of 500 (this is an example number, in reality it is much higher) hours working on this project. That gives me a total of $0.34 an hour, compare this to the average wage of a McDonalds worker in the US which is $7.81. Had they worked 500 hours they would have made $3905.
If you find that this project has helped you a great deal, please consider donating to this project.
- Bungee Name Update task will no longer run on servers with the option set to disabled.
- Prevent an infinite loop in the UUID migration task if an invalid user is located in the database.
- Fix MySQL tables not being created on fresh installs.
- A fix for "insecure" (non-existent ) users in /assign and /rts ban.
- First implementation of UUID support has been completed. I expect to tweak the plugin's usage of UUID over time. The plugin will automatically migrate your user data to UUID, please /reload the server when the plugin is done to avoid errors.
- BungeeCord support has finally been implemented thanks to the hard work by SuperSpyTX.
- An option to prevent duplicate requests by the same user has been added to config.yml.
- MessageHandler has been updated to use the non-deprecated loadConfiguration() methods.
- Auto completion has been added to several commands. Try pressing TAB after typing /check.
- Added permission node to include all necessary permissions for a normal player. reportrts.user: contains permissions for modreq, check.self and complete.self
- Fixed several ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exceptions.
- Fixed NumberFormat exceptions on almost all /check commands.
- Some optimization (Enum switches has been replaced with Java 1.7 String switches. A fair amount of Try&Catch has been replaced).
- Metrics has been updated.
- There's now a first time setup to ReportRTS (please give feedback if you attempt to use it).
- The ReopenCommand has been improved thanks to SuperSpyTX.
- Several events have been added to the plugin for developers to listen for thanks to cnaude.
- Added option to enable held requests to be displayed in the nagging message, note that enabling this causes a MySQL query.
- Updated the versionchecker to abide by the new holy commandments. Still hungover, but I did it for you guys.
- Added a MySQL refresh task to prevent the connection from timing out on certain servers. It by default runs every 300 seconds, if this is set to "0", you will disable the refresh task.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 288,673 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 205,028 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools
- 187,721 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 185,544 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 180,350 Monthly Downloads