Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
ReportRTS stands for Report - Realtime Ticket System, it is designed to take the look and feel that long time ModTRS users are used to.
WARNING! As of version 1.1.3 this plugin requires Java 1.7 (aka Java 7) to run! If you have not updated, you should. There are little to no reasons why you should not update.
Is this ModTRS??:
Nope! I made this from scratch, I can back that up with my Github repository. It is however made to feel like ModTRS (which I guess it did a good job at if you thought this was based on ModTRS).
People can use every command!!!:
This is most likely due to the fact that your permission handler might be unable to check superperms correctly. Instead of hooking into every single one I have added support for vault, if vault is present on the server. All permission checks will be run through that instead of the built-in superperms api.
Permission no work, wut I do? - Install Vault and try again.
- Full ticket management solution.
- Help signs for servers that prefer to work with items rather than commands.
- A request "cache" backed by a MySQL backend.
To determine popularity of versions, features, and lingering usage, plugin installs are automatically tracked by the Metrics plugin tracking system and forwarded to mcstats.org for analysis. Basic server information (Version, player count used) is tracked. If you don't want to help or are paranoid, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true.
Support me using Bitcoin:
Support me using Litecoin:
Support me using Feathercoin:
Why support me?
All the more motivation to continue work on this project. During it's two years of existence I have received a total of $50 and promises of at least $50 that never saw the light of day. Say if I have spent a total of 500 (this is an example number, in reality it is much higher) hours on this project, sitting down, working. That gives me a total of $0.1 an hour.
If you find that this project has helped you a great deal, please consider donating to this project.
- Metrics has been updated.
- There's now a first time setup to ReportRTS (please give feedback if you attempt to use it).
- The ReopenCommand has been improved thanks to SuperSpyTX.
- Several events have been added to the plugin for developers to listen for thanks to cnaude.
- Added option to enable held requests to be displayed in the nagging message, note that enabling this causes a MySQL query.
- Updated the versionchecker to abide by the new holy commandments. Still hungover, but I did it for you guys.
- Added a MySQL refresh task to prevent the connection from timing out on certain servers. It by default runs every 300 seconds, if this is set to "0", you will disable the refresh task.
ReportRTS changes since build 110 (aka 1.0.0)
113 - Version check implemented (default on, can be disabled in the config!).
115 - Made message map non-static as it changes, I derped.
117 - Query handling has been rewritten to a more efficient format.
117 - Vanish support has been implemented, defaults to disabled. If enabled you will be hidden from /modlist if the player running the command can not see you.
119 - Add visible X,Y,Z to /check <id>. This might not stay, awaiting feedback.
121 - Added /assign command. New permission node: reportrts.command.assign
124 - Dropped permission check for importing from ModTRS since we no longer support it.
125 - Return correctly after attempting to change duty from console (console is not a player).
126 - Console may now file requests, location will be set to your default world's spawn as console cannot have a location.
127 - Find/search for requests created or completed by a specified player, this uses the check stats permission node. Example: /reportrts find ProjectInfinity completed <page> (defaults to 1).
128 - Added a minimum word length check for filing requests, it comes with a default of three words (the default may change in the future) which you can change to your liking. Thanks to Riaku!
131 - Reduce number of server objects sent. Improves performance.
133 - hideWhenOffline has been improved. Will always fill a page up now.
139 - A sound is played for players with reportrts.mod when a request is filed (sound will change at a later date and become optional).
142 - Database handling has been re-done. No longer uses SQLibrary.
142 - Added table prefix support. This means you can now run multiple ReportRTS instances in the same database.
143 - A BUNCH of events have been added for developers to hook into. Thanks nasonfish!
144 - Notifications for players who are offline are no longer shown immediately upon login. They now fire 5 seconds after logging in.
- Removed redundant code and duplicate messages in /unclaim.
- Removed old debug code in the database handler.
- Made debug mode far more accurate (it might be slightly more expensive to run now, but it gives you useful information opposed to the very uninformative information it previously gave you).
- Message handler completely rewritten, all messages have been moved to ReportRTS/messages.yml. You can safely delete all messages from config.yml.
- Store staff, rather than querying online players. This reduces the time required to notify staff about anything and can reduce the amount of time it takes by up to 70% on large servers.
- Added a notifications reset command, you can reset the notifications by typing "/reportrts notifications reset" or display them using "/reportrts notifications", large servers with thousands of tickets might wanna use this command to check how many players are left to be notified of their ticket completion. Clearing it will lessen the amount of time a login takes.
- Added a duty system. You can now go off duty, this means you will no longer get messages by ReportRTS or pop up in /modlist. The syntax is "/reportrts duty on|off".
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 290,098 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 164,498 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 149,077 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 143,222 Monthly Downloads
- 105,484 Monthly Downloads