Simple title, filled with innovation.
Death has been treated way too wimpy in the latest Minecraft versions.
It used to be that, when you went into a cave system, you were actually afraid of dying! Nowadays who is afraid of creepers, of skeletons or whatsoever.
I have created a plugin that makes players fear death once again! Death is supposed to be a penalty, not an inconvenient occurrence that will steal five minutes of your time. At max!
Respawn will, after death, respawn a player at a random location in the world, with the only restriction being that the player must have been to that very location before. Over time, players are, so to say, collecting personal respawn points. The interval at which these are collected can be set in the configuration file. There is also a minimum of collected respawn points (default 5) that any player has to collect before his respawn point will be different from the world's actual spawn.
Keep in mind: This plugin will entirely override the vanilla respawn mechanisms. Including beds!
Disclaimer Please try not to use this plugin in combination with any plugins that allow users to freely teleport, (especially plugins that support any kind of /home, /sethome commands...) as this would make having this plugin on your server a ridiculously unnecessary waste of system resources. <3
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 274,529 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 206,628 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 182,996 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, and 64x
- 181,605 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 179,326 Monthly Downloads