RoyalCommands was originally intended to be a small plugin with few commands, but after realizing that I can make many commands from other plugins better, I expanded to make it a large, all-encompassing, general plugin (140+ commands). It will manage your server extremely well. RoyalCommands is my main project, and I add to it quite often. Check for updates often, as it's not uncommon for several new commands to be added quickly. If you have any suggestions or bug reports, post a comment or check out the contact section.
RoyalCommands fully supports VanishNoPacket, a wonderful choice for admin invisibility. Invisible players are not seen in /list, and commands will tell the sender that the vanished player is not online.
RoyalCommands also supports TagAPI, another beautiful creation from mbaxter, which allows plugins to change the name displayed over a player's head. This is used (optionally) for nicknames.
- Download RoyalCommands
- Bleeding-edge Builds (Not approved by Bukkit)
- Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Live chat
I've listed just a few of the features contained in RoyalCommands below.
- Easy to configure
- Fully featured auto-afk system with kick option.
- Completely developed ban, tempban, and kick system with support for IPs (and the ability to look up who banned and why)
- Teleportation suite with /back and requests
- Fully developed home and warp systems
- Inventory management - including /give, /item, and selective clear inventory and full clear inventory (also modify other players' inventories)
- A warning system to complement ban and kick
- Open enchanting tables, furnaces, and workbenches via command
- Get masses of information on players (including IPs) - even if they're offline
- Freeze, mute, jail, and other punishments for rowdy players
- Check the amount of server lag
- Set up kits of items
- Advanced whisper system
- Integration with VanishNoPacket - use commands on other players if you can see them!
- TagAPI integration - nicknames change your nametag!
- Monitor players as if you were them! See what they see in real time
- Open and use a backpack to save valuable items.
- Developed, working, useful plugin manager - load, update, view info, and more!
- Download plugins from BukkitDev and load them in-game (dev build)!
- Determine if a player has paid for Minecraft or is using a cracked account.
- WorldGuard & LWC integration for item creation via the plugin
- Change world biomes
- System of VIP players that can join the server when it's full
- Manage all worlds and separate inventories based on groups of worlds (replaces most other world manager features!)
- Much, much more. You can see all the commands here.
Commands & Permissions
I do not support the use of PermissionEx! RoyalCommands will work with PEX, but I will not offer support if you use it. If you would like to know why, take a look at this document by mbaxter that explains more.
All commands and permissions are listed here.
Note that the dev build commands will be included on that page, though.
When will you update to X?
From 0.2.7 and forward, the whole plugin has been written so that it is forwards-compatible, meaning that there may be no updates for when new versions of Minecraft/CraftBukkit are released. There is no need for a new version, as the current one will work just fine.
Source and Downloads
The source code on GitHub is available with compiling instructions. It follows the GNU GPLv3 license. Please refer to me if you fork it.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk. Continuous Integration.
The changelog is also available.
If you're interested in converting from another plugin, please check here. Only CommandBook and Essentials are supported at this time. Others are being worked on, but we need more data to make the converters. If you have data for us to work with, please check out the contact section.
RoyalCommands utilizes Hidendra's PluginMetrics (MCStats) to collect data on plugin usage. All data that is available to me is also available to you here. All data sent is anonymous and not personal. If you do not want to send data to MCStats, please opt-out in the PluginMetrics folder in your plugins folder.
I've sunk hundreds of hours into writing this plugin. Some of these hours come from managing support tickets, some come from helping people, some come from adding features, and most of them come from bettering the plugin altogether. If you would like to thank me for my efforts, I would appreciate it immensely. If you're unable to send five or ten dollars, then let me know how I'm doing. Feedback means a lot!
If you like the plugin and want to thank me, or if you just want to buy me a Red Bull (or help me pay the bills), consider donating.
Still curious about why you should donate? See drtshock's blog post about the topic. Essentially, public plugin developers (like myself) work for free, attempt to accommodate custom requests, and pour our hearts and souls into our projects, and the server owners that use them rake in profit, and the developers see no share. It's sad.
Run RoyalCommands on your server? PM me with the name and address (and a note if you want), and I'll list it here!
Of course, there's the server it was made for:
|Server Name||Server Address||Note|
|RoyalCraft||play.royaldev.org||The server RoyalCommands was built for.|
|UnityCraft||unitycraft.de||The UnityCraft Minecraft Server ;D|
|Kaleydra||server.kaleydra.de||German Roleplaying and PVP|
|Elmoscraft||elmoscraft.no-ip.org||Elmoscraft is a nice Pvp server hosted 24/7 with dedicated ram, internet connection, and a great staff.|
|SoftEggLand||minecraft.softegg.com||Offer survival, PvP and creative worlds. Forums @ same address.|
|Tango Civilization Server||play.tangocivilization.com||This server is what you make of it. You can create a powerful nation built on economic gain, market control or war and even peace. You can do anything here. The world is open and you must explore it.|
|Worldwide Minecraft Alliance||wma.im||The Australian Multi-Purpose Server|
Need a plugin made?
Contact me here to ask me about making custom plugins for you. I'm sure we can work something out.
Notice to FTB servers
The coremod "Creeper Collateral" breaks RoyalCommands. Please remove Creeper Collateral in order to receive support for RoyalCommands.
The Royal Suite
|RoyalCommands||A set of useful, general commands for your Minecraft server|
|RoyalChat||A simple chat manager for your Minecraft server|
|RoyalAuth||Easy, simple to use authentication.|
See the full changelog.3.2.0
- Changed versioning scheme. The scheme is now major.minor.change. This reflects the maturity of RoyalCommands, as 0.2.7 makes a two-year-old plugin still look new.
- Added NMS support for 1.5.1 - 1.6.2.
- Fixed /ne not checking name lengths
- Fixed /head not working on offline players
- New command: /findip
- New command: /map
- Limited the length of containers in /rename
- Allow deleting of other players' homes in /delhome
- New command: /deletebanhistory
- Console can now use /megastrike
- Allow configuration of message colors!
- /assign recognizes lore and custom names
- Added in sounds on teleport
- Fixed on NPE on shutdown if WorldManager is disabled
- Removed dependency on Vault
- New command: /publicassign
- Added spruce wood in items.csv
- Completely rewrote command registration. It's now 100% dynamic, allowing for disabling of commands to really not interfere with other plugins.
- New command: /enderchest
- Use /invmod to view offline players' inventories
- Added option to disable inter-gamemode trades
- New players should now properly be teleported to spawn
- /biome's radius now works correctly
- Rcon fixed
- New configuration for disabling /back in certain worlds
- Home limits are now rewritten (should work)
- Teleports should now work on vehicles/players/etc. Configurable.
- Command block support is fixed
- Added three enchantment perms: rcmds.enchant.illegal, rcmds.enchant.levels, rcmds.enchant.*
- /ci has been rewritten
- Added /pm downloadlink and /pm unload
- Fixed formatting in many areas
- [dev] Force LF line endings
- Fixed /pm update - it should never break a plugin now
- Completely rewrote the default help system
- Nickname length, time, and character limits
- Separated backpacks by world groups (auto-converter included)
- Home limit is shown in /listhomes
- Added rcmds.spawnmob.* and rcmds.spawnmob.name
- Added one-use kits
- /deljail and /delwarp should work
- /pluginmanager optimized
- Added rcmds.exempt.nickspecialcharacters and rcmds.exempt.nickchangelimit
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|RoyalCommands v3.2.0||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||1,069||08/30/2013|
|RoyalCommands v0.2.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||2,244||04/07/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.2.0||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||1,038||03/25/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.9||Release||CB 1.1-R4||2,999||02/28/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.8||Release||CB 1.1-R4||1,403||02/14/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.7||Release||CB 1.1-R3||841||02/01/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.5 - For Latest RB||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||229||01/21/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.5||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||341||01/20/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.4||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||442||01/15/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.3||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||262||01/13/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||156||01/11/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||300||01/06/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||123||01/06/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.9||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||277||01/01/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.8||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||153||12/30/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.7||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||257||12/23/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.6||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||171||12/20/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.5||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||424||12/14/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.4||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||118||12/12/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.3||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||104||12/09/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.2||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||93||12/07/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.1||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||45||12/07/2011|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 142,584 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 129,606 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 93,275 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 89,557 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 68,789 Monthly Downloads