RoyalCommands was originally intended to be a small plugin with few commands, but after realizing that I can make many commands from other plugins better, I expanded to make it a large, all-encompassing, general plugin (160+ commands). It will manage your server extremely well. RoyalCommands is my main project, and I add to it quite often. Check for updates often, as it's not uncommon for several new commands to be added quickly. If you have any suggestions or bug reports, post a comment or check out the contact section.
RoyalCommands fully supports VanishNoPacket, a wonderful choice for admin invisibility. Invisible players are not seen in /list, and commands will tell the sender that the vanished player is not online.
RoyalCommands also supports TagAPI, another beautiful creation from mbaxter, which allows plugins to change the name displayed over a player's head. This is used (optionally) for nicknames.
- Download RoyalCommands
- Bleeding-edge Builds (Not approved by Bukkit)
- Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Live chat
I've listed just a few of the features contained in RoyalCommands below.
- Easy to configure
- Fully featured auto-afk system with kick option.
- Completely developed ban, tempban, and kick system with support for IPs (and the ability to look up who banned and why)
- Teleportation suite with /back and requests
- Fully developed home and warp systems
- Inventory management - including /give, /item, and selective clear inventory and full clear inventory (also modify other players' inventories)
- A warning system to complement ban and kick
- Open enchanting tables, furnaces, and workbenches via command
- Get masses of information on players (including IPs) - even if they're offline
- Freeze, mute, jail, and other punishments for rowdy players
- Check the amount of server lag
- Set up kits of items
- Advanced whisper system
- Integration with VanishNoPacket - use commands on other players if you can see them!
- TagAPI integration - nicknames change your nametag!
- Monitor players as if you were them! See what they see in real time
- Open and use a backpack to save valuable items.
- Developed, working, useful plugin manager - load, update, view info, and more!
- Download plugins from BukkitDev and load them in-game (dev build)!
- Determine if a player has paid for Minecraft or is using a cracked account.
- WorldGuard & LWC integration for item creation via the plugin
- Change world biomes
- System of VIP players that can join the server when it's full
- Manage all worlds and separate inventories based on groups of worlds (replaces most other world manager features!)
- Much, much more. You can see all the commands here.
Commands & Permissions
I do not support the use of PermissionEx! RoyalCommands will work with PEX, but I will not offer support if you use it. If you would like to know why, take a look at this document by mbaxter that explains more.
All commands and permissions are listed here.
Note that the dev build commands will be included on that page, though.
When will you update to X?
From 0.2.7 and forward, the whole plugin has been written so that it is forwards-compatible, meaning that there may be no updates for when new versions of Minecraft/CraftBukkit are released. There is no need for a new version, as the current one will work just fine.
Source and Downloads
The source code on GitHub is available with compiling instructions. It follows the GNU GPLv3 license. Please refer to me if you fork it.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk. Continuous Integration.
The changelog is also available.
If you're interested in converting from another plugin, please check here. Only CommandBook and Essentials are supported at this time. Others are being worked on, but we need more data to make the converters. If you have data for us to work with, please check out the contact section.
RoyalCommands utilizes Hidendra's PluginMetrics (MCStats) to collect data on plugin usage. All data that is available to me is also available to you here. All data sent is anonymous and not personal. If you do not want to send data to MCStats, please opt-out in the PluginMetrics folder in your plugins folder.
I've sunk hundreds of hours into writing this plugin. Some of these hours come from managing support tickets, some come from helping people, some come from adding features, and most of them come from bettering the plugin altogether. If you would like to thank me for my efforts, I would appreciate it immensely. If you're unable to send five or ten dollars, then let me know how I'm doing. Feedback means a lot!
If you like the plugin and want to thank me, or if you just want to buy me a Red Bull (or help me pay the bills), consider donating.
Still curious about why you should donate? See drtshock's blog post about the topic. Essentially, public plugin developers (like myself) work for free, attempt to accommodate custom requests, and pour our hearts and souls into our projects, and the server owners that use them rake in profit, and the developers see no share. It's sad.
Run RoyalCommands on your server? PM me with the name and address (and a note if you want), and I'll list it here!
Of course, there's the server it was made for:
|Server Name||Server Address||Note|
|RoyalCraft||play.royaldev.org||The server RoyalCommands was built for.|
|UnityCraft||unitycraft.de||The UnityCraft Minecraft Server ;D|
|Kaleydra||server.kaleydra.de||German Roleplaying and PVP|
|Elmoscraft||elmoscraft.no-ip.org||Elmoscraft is a nice Pvp server hosted 24/7 with dedicated ram, internet connection, and a great staff.|
|SoftEggLand||minecraft.softegg.com||Offer survival, PvP and creative worlds. Forums @ same address.|
|Tango Civilization Server||play.tangocivilization.com||This server is what you make of it. You can create a powerful nation built on economic gain, market control or war and even peace. You can do anything here. The world is open and you must explore it.|
|Worldwide Minecraft Alliance||wma.im||The Australian Multi-Purpose Server|
Need a plugin made?
Contact me here to ask me about making custom plugins for you. I'm sure we can work something out.
Notice to FTB servers
The coremod "Creeper Collateral" breaks RoyalCommands. Please remove Creeper Collateral in order to receive support for RoyalCommands.
The Royal Suite
|RoyalCommands||A set of useful, general commands for your Minecraft server|
|RoyalChat||A simple chat manager for your Minecraft server|
|RoyalAuth||Easy, simple to use authentication.|
See the full changelog.
- Fixed a bug preventing spawnmob.* from working
- Allow vehicles to teleport between worlds
- Added /recipe
- Fix /pm download
- Fix an NPE with a few modpacks
- NMS support for 1.6.4 (1_6_R2)
- Change /accountstatus messages
- Removed NMS below 1_5_R1
- COMPLETELY REFACTORED CONFIGURATION (see below)
- Added a method to track spawned items
- Allowed random UUID in /attr ("gen" or "generate")
- SpawnInfo fixes
- Cooldowns fixed
- Prevent issues with listening for teleport warmups
- Hopefully make AFK less sensitive
- /saveplayer and /loadplayer
- NMS for 1_7_R1
- Fix TagAPI stuff
- Only support Materials (item IDs deprecated)
- Completely remade the teleport request system (see below)
- Using the new ban API!
- /biome's radius is probably fixed
- /i2b updates (wheat)
- /setarmor should work again
- UUIDs! (see below)
- Only support Java 1.7 and up (sorry, 1.6 people)
- New update checking system (see below)
- Added /teleportrequestcancel
- 1_7_R2 and 1_7_R3 NMS support
- Color things
- /tpaall fixed
- Fixed teleport sounds playing when /monitoring
- BanWatcher removed, replaced by checking at login
- Add warning if you try to overwrite a home
- Fixed /invsee exploit (now looks like /invmod, but no modification is allowed)
- Documentation is automatically created! (see below)
- Changed lots of permissions (expanded names; e.g. /tpr -> /teleportrequest; the original command names will still work)
- /spy -> /messagespy
- Add /commandspy
- /documentation links to the docs website for commands and permissions
- Make checking for permissions more dynamic to reduce human error
- /whois colors fixed
- Fixed an enderchest bug
Wow. This is a hefty changelog. This is leaving some stuff out, too (only little, non-important things)! There are a couple notes above that say to see down here, because there are HUGE (like... HUGE, guys) changes with this update (part of the reason it has taken me a year to update [checking for bugs]). So, here we go!
COMPLETELY REFACTORED CONFIGURATION
The configuration is completely different. Please, please do not report bugs if you have an old configuration. Backup your configuration, have a new one generate (or download it from GitHub), and copy over your options to the new places. We will be more than happy to help you on IRC (live chat, which is fixed now) if you need it.
Completely remade the teleport request system
The teleport request system before sucked. It only supported one teleport request, so getting spammed with requests was impossible to manage. Now, each request has its own "ticket." You can accept or deny any request, and they don't overwrite each other. This should greatly help large servers.
As you've probably heard from more-frequently-updated plugins, UUIDs are coming. Fast. They're already here. Crap. RoyalCommands has supported them for some time in the development builds, and there haven't been any issues for quite a while, so now the changes are being released onto you! Please note that when you start up the server, a converter will start and covert all your userdata. To reduce the amount of time this will take, prune your userdata (remove old players, if possible). Try not to interrupt it, either. Your server won't start until it's complete.
New update checking system
This one isn't really as noticeable to server owners, but it may confuse them when downloading files. I created a new system that completely abides by the Bukkit upload rules. It only uses the CurseForge API, but it grabs metadata from the file title ("A00A"). This provides cool data to me that will help keep update checks accurate!
Documentation is automatically created!
This one I'm really excited about. Documentation has been really bad. I still haven't gotten around to going in-depth with it all. However, commands and permissions are both automatically updated as I update them in the plugin, so the docs will always be up to date! I have also linked all the permissions to commands and vice-versa, so that should also make things a little easier. Give me some feedback on the new documentation site!
If you haven't known where to submit bugs, no worries! Click the "Tickets" button above, or just go here. Bug reports made elsewhere will be ignored!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|RoyalCommands v4.0.0 (A00A)||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.1||754||07/03/2014|
|RoyalCommands v3.2.0 (30505A)||Release||1.6.4||3,268||08/30/2013|
|RoyalCommands v0.2.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||2,261||04/07/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.2.0||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||1,058||03/25/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.9||Release||CB 1.1-R4||3,022||02/28/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.8||Release||CB 1.1-R4||1,419||02/14/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.7||Release||CB 1.1-R3||859||02/01/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.5 - For Latest RB||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||244||01/21/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.5||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||360||01/20/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.4||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||458||01/15/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.3||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||279||01/13/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||172||01/11/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||320||01/06/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.1.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||138||01/06/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.9||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||294||01/01/2012|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.8||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||173||12/30/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.7||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||271||12/23/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.6||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||185||12/20/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.5||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||448||12/14/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.4||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||132||12/12/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.3||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||122||12/09/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.2||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||114||12/07/2011|
|RoyalCommands v0.0.1||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||60||12/07/2011|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 275,762 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 222,889 Monthly Downloads
- Colored Signs
- Informational and Admin Tools
- 196,289 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 190,687 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 185,922 Monthly Downloads