Ah, economy plugins... Without them, we would have no in game currency! But what if this in game currency... was also out-of-game currency?
Coupled with the Bitcoin P2P digital currency, you can trade in game with real money!
The design is simple:
1) Player starts with no money
2) The player can add money to his account by sending Bitcoin to a certain address.
3) The player can subtract money from his account into real life using a command.
4) Trade takes place as usual, as the plugin links into vault. Any shop/purchase plugin supporting vault is supported here!
5) Tax system allows for a "Sales Tax" on each money transfer. The settings on whether the buyer or the seller is held responsible for tax, and tax rates will be available in the config.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Jenkins: http://play.metaserve.net:8080/job/Satoshis/ - Watch for the recommended builds.
OPEN SOURCE LIABILITY
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
Integrate with Satoshis! Satoshis/Vault integration class: https://gist.github.com/4313734
- SatelliteTrade - Safe player to player trades - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/satellite-trade/
- /money - List current amount of Bitcoin in your minecraft account.
- /transact <player> <amount> - Transfer's money from your account to the selected player's account
- /withdraw <address> [amount] - Transfers money from your account to your Bitcoin wallet. Must have at least the amount specified in the config. If the amount is left off, it will transfer all of your funds.
- /satoshis <info|reset> - Information & misc.
If you would like to donate for the work I do, my Bitcoin address is: 1metacDoT7BEvsUFTJTkS4BhcM2WazJJ8
- Update to 1.7.9
- Update to latest Vault library
- Update to latest BitcoinJ
- Update to 1.6.2.
- Update to BitcoinJ 0.10.
- Update to latest Vault.
- Added clickable link for Bitcoin addresses through chat.
- Vault hook is now optional (on by default)
- System no longer uses a thread to check for confirmations. It instead uses an event-based confirmation tracking, updated by incoming blocks.
- Update to latest CB
- Update to latest BitcoinJ
- One Bitcoin address per player
- Fixed NOP error
- Bug fixes
- VERSION 0.8 IS CORRUPT! DO NOT USE IT!
- Added testnet support.
- Critical bug fixes
- /money [player] displays the money owned by another player
- Improved /admin info
- Update BitcoinJ to version 0.8
- Blockchain now does not expand rapidly
- Update to latest Vault
- Added withdrawal tax as an alternative to sales tax.
- Blockchain downloads MUCH faster on startup
- Update BitcoinJ
- Fix bug with server reload
- Update dependencies (eg. Bukkit)
- Fix logging error
- Added self check system
- Ready for production! (Be careful though)
- Added Vault support (Optional)
- Tested with 1.4.6
- COULD BE READY FOR PRODUCTION! (I have no guarantees on this, however)
- Added fee system (required for small transactions)
- Added economy API
- Created and linked with SatelliteTrade - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/satellite-trade/
- Removed startup info in favor of /admin info
- Bug fixes
- NOT READY FOR PRODUCTION! (but we are getting close to beta!)
- Added ability to name your currency
- You can now actually deposit Bitcoins!
- Many a bug fix
- NOT READY FOR PRODUCTION!
- Initial release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 715,703 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 332,762 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 297,661 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 273,886 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 273,355 Monthly Downloads