Shop allows users to quickly create shops to buy and sell items with little effort and no commands to type!
By simply placing a sign in front of a chest, players can create their own shops to buy or sell items!
- No commands to type.
- No permissions required. (But are supported)
- Shops visually display the item they are selling.
- Compatible with Tekkit.
- Plug and Play.
Have a question? Please read these first.
Shop Permissions (optional)
shop.use - allows player to use shops
shop.create - allows player to create shops
shop.destroy - allows player to destroy shops
shop.operator - allows player to bypass shop restrictions and regulations
Shop is by far the easiest to use shop plugin to date and is also the most fun. People on your server will not be able to get enough!
This plugin uses plugin metrics, which collects information and sends it to mcstats.org. You can disable this via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you do not wish to participate in the data collection.
I have put many hours of work into this plugin and it is my hope than anyone who enjoys the features it brings to their server will donate.
- v1.0 - initial release
- v1.1 - Fixed bug with economy item being stuck on Emeralds. Made messages to player more specific and clear. Added "buy shops" that can buy items from players. Added double chest support for shops.
- v1.2 - Added Vault support. Added admin shops that do not require the shop to be stocked and are not owned by anyone. Fixed bug where players were given emeralds at the start. Operators can now destroy other users shops when permissions are turned off. Be sure to delete the old config.yml file and reload the server after installing.
- v1.3 - Fixed bug where admin buying shops would not pay the player and would take their items even if they did not have enough to sell. Added text fixes. Shops prices now appear red before players finish creating them.
- v1.3.5 - HOLY JESUS BUG FIX UPDATE BATMAN!!! Fixed bug that allowed players to pick up display items. Fixed bug that made display items duplicate. Fixed bug that made display items disappear. (In essence, display items now work as they should.) Fixed bug where players could move the display item by placing a block on it. Fixed bug where players would be told that they didn't have enough emeralds when they did. Fixed bug where a full chest would allow players to steal items. Fixed a few bugs with admin shops. Also, I am really sorry about this but because the fixes were such a big change in code, you will need to recreate any shops you may have had from earlier versions. I appreciate you guys and your patience.
- v1.4 - Fixed bug that allowed players to throw a similar item onto a display item and pick them both up. Fixed a bug involving admin buy shops not working. Fixed a bug that allowed mobs such as zombies to pick up display items.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Shop v1.4||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||9,360||08/28/2013|
|Shop v1.3||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||6,013||06/09/2013|
|Shop v1.2||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||8,554||05/05/2013|
|Shop v1.1||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||3,345||04/25/2013|
|Shop v1.0||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||1,087||04/21/2013|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 148,464 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 136,316 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 113,435 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 93,181 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 78,432 Monthly Downloads