Shop allows users to quickly create shops to buy and sell items with little effort and no commands to type!
By simply placing a sign in front of a chest, players can create their own shops to buy or sell items!
- No commands required.
- No permissions required. (But are supported)
- Shops visually display the item they are selling.
- Compatible with Tekkit.
- Plug and Play.
Have a question? Please read these first.
/shop list - displays how many shops exist on the server.
/shop refresh - refreshes the display items on all of the shops. (Requires operator permission)
Shop Permissions (optional)
shop.use - allows player to use shops
shop.create - allows player to create shops
shop.destroy - allows player to destroy shops
shop.operator - allows player to bypass shop restrictions and regulations
Shop is by far the easiest to use shop plugin to date and is also the most fun. People on your server will not be able to get enough!
This plugin uses an auto-update system which will detect if your plugin is out of date and automatically download the latest version of the plugin. Learn how to disable this service.
This plugin uses plugin metrics, which collects information and sends it to mcstats.org. You can disable this via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you do not wish to participate in the data collection. Learn more about it here.
I have put many hours of work into this plugin and it is my hope than anyone who enjoys the features it brings to their server will donate.
- v1.0 - initial release
- v1.1 - Fixed bug with economy item being stuck on Emeralds. Made messages to player more specific and clear. Added "buy shops" that can buy items from players. Added double chest support for shops.
- v1.2 - Added Vault support. Added admin shops that do not require the shop to be stocked and are not owned by anyone. Fixed bug where players were given emeralds at the start. Operators can now destroy other users shops when permissions are turned off. Be sure to delete the old config.yml file and reload the server after installing.
- v1.3 - Fixed bug where admin buying shops would not pay the player and would take their items even if they did not have enough to sell. Added text fixes. Shops prices now appear red before players finish creating them.
- v1.3.5 - HOLY JESUS BUG FIX UPDATE BATMAN!!! Fixed bug that allowed players to pick up display items. Fixed bug that made display items duplicate. Fixed bug that made display items disappear. (In essence, display items now work as they should.) Fixed bug where players could move the display item by placing a block on it. Fixed bug where players would be told that they didn't have enough emeralds when they did. Fixed bug where a full chest would allow players to steal items. Fixed a few bugs with admin shops. Also, I am really sorry about this but because the fixes were such a big change in code, you will need to recreate any shops you may have had from earlier versions. I appreciate you guys and your patience.
- v1.4 - Fixed bug that allowed players to throw a similar item onto a display item and pick them both up. Fixed a bug involving admin buy shops not working. Fixed a bug that allowed mobs such as zombies to pick up display items.
- v1.4.5 - Updated to 1.7.2. Major fixes and optimizations. Shops now support item names, lore, enchantments, and durability. Players can now click on the chest of someone elses shop to get more information on the item being sold. Shops now save in a readable/editable format. Added option in config file to update plugin automatically. Rewrote a bunch of code preparing for the next big update. Due to the way the new shops save and load to the data file, you will need to recreate any shops you may have had from earlier versions. This should be the last time you will have to do this. I appreciate you guys and your patience. (Also delete your old config.yml file and reload server)
- v1.4.6 - Bug fixes. Fixed bug where amount of item in hand would be set to 1 when creating shop. Fixed bug where items could be picked up from chest when dropping a similar item on top of it. Fixed bug where more than one display item could be put on the shop. Fixed bug that would revert shops to selling shops even after they were declared as buying shops. Shop owners now see how many times their shop has been used by clicking on its sign. Added ClearLagg support. (ClearLagg plugin will no longer delete display items from the shops). Also added "shop refresh" command to refresh the display items on shops if needed.
- v1.4.7 - Fixed major bug that caused all shops to be wiped on server reload or shutdown. Also made it so that people using buy shops can select the item they want to buy from people with the creative menu. (To do this, hit the buying shop with an empty fist.)
- v1.4.8 - Fixed bug that caused shop chests not being able to be broken after the sign was removed. Added back in id (with data value now) that is used for shop currency instead of material name. It caused too much confusion and broke support with many mods. Now all should be well. Some preparation in code for the big 1.5 update.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Shop v1.4.8||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||31,154||02/16/2014|
|Shop v1.4.7||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.1||14,044||12/18/2013|
|Shop v1.4||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||11,130||08/28/2013|
|Shop v1.3||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||6,383||06/09/2013|
|Shop v1.2||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||8,608||05/05/2013|
|Shop v1.1||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||3,382||04/25/2013|
|Shop v1.0||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||1,140||04/21/2013|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 273,797 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 224,132 Monthly Downloads
- Colored Signs
- Informational and Admin Tools
- 202,303 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 193,647 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 189,337 Monthly Downloads