SimpleEcoSigns is a way to create Essentials-type [Sell] and [Buy] signs to purchase items from an infinitely-stocked admin shop in exchange for economy cash. It was created for DragonWeed.
Why create yet another shop plugin?
Because none of the others did what we wanted to do. SCS, which came close to what we wanted to do, had a tedency to corrupt its database often and we didn't need a showcase. Most plugins included player shops and setup which we didn't need since we wanted a clean migration from Essentials. While we found alternatives for the Essentials commands we needed in OpenInv, CommandBook and HomeSpawnPlus, the economy signs were the last missing feature we needed. That is when I took the time to code this plugin.
What are the features?
- No configuration required: place the plugin in your plugins folder and restart.
- Easy setup: No commands to run, no punching signs and chests, just clear, concise syntax.
- Pretty names supported out of the box: Use item IDs, the Bukkit Material names or define your own names using a Essentials format item.csv in the plugin folder.
After installing the plugin, grant simpleecosigns.create and simpleecosigns.destroy, respectively, to users who will create and destroy signs. By default, they are granted to ops. Normal users will have permission to use the signs by right-clicking them.
All fields are required.
The server will buy an item from you:
[Sell] Amount (Must be a number) Item(:Value) ($)Price (Must be a number with or without decimals)
[Sell] 1 Diamond $100
The server will sell an item to you:
[Buy] Amount (Must be a number) Item(:Value) ($)Price (Must be a number with or without decimals)
[Buy] 1 Diamond $1000
- initial release (after a lot of bugfixing!)
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 147,160 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 137,249 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 113,890 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 92,540 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 81,938 Monthly Downloads