This plugin gives bare basic jail functionality. It allows you to set two points: the Jail point and the Unjail point. Then, when you jail a player, he/she will be teleported to the jail point and demoted to the Permissions group specified in the config.yml. Unjail will re-promote the player and teleport back out of the jail to the unjail point.
SimpleJail 3 is now complete! It is a complete rewrite from the ground-up. It shares no code with SimpleJail 2.x. However, the featureset has remained exactly the same. This does not mean that it's just a useless update, though, since it basically makes the codebase maintainable again. This will hopefully make updates less of a chore in the future.
Please note, SimpleJail 3 is not backwards-compatible. You cannot just drop it in and expect everything to work. You must delete the SimpleJail data folder before running SimpleJail 3. Fortunately, I don't expect this to be too much of a hassle since the plugin is so simple. While I have tested SimpleJail 3 thoroughly, since it is completely new, it may have bugs. Please, if you find any, report them here, do not just leave a comment on this page. Even if it's a feature request, feel free to open a ticket there. It's easier for me to manage issues there than it is on a comment page.
Finally, about the future of SimpleJailCells: it is not currently updated to work with SimpleJail 3, but I would like to do so sometime soon. With a completely new version with a new API, I think I can get something working, but it's a tricky issue. I'm still somewhat opposed to adding cells as a core feature, simply because I'm worried about feature creep, but I haven't ruled it out yet.
Thanks for sticking with SimpleJail.
- Use /setjail and /setunjail to easily set the two teleport locations
- Set the group that jailed players will be demoted to in the config file
- Players' initial groups are saved, so a normal jailed player will revert to a normal rank when unjailed, and a player with the VIP class will revert to the VIP class
- Works with Vault
- Players in jail will respawn in jail
- You can tempjail players who will be automatically unjailed after a set time
- You can jail/unjail players even while they are offline
- simplejail.jail — Allows the use of /jail
- simplejail.unjail — Allows the use of /unjail
- simplejail.setjail — Allows the use of /setjail and /setunjail
- simplejail.jailtime — Allows the use of /jailtime
- simplejail.* — Allows all SimpleJail commands
- Bugfix update to actually make use of MCStats metrics
Changes from 3.0.0: A completely rewritten SimpleJail, built from the ground-up. There aren't really any new features, but there are a couple of changes to be aware of.
- SimpleJail now requires Vault, rather than it being purely optional
- Completely restructured internals should make the plugin less buggy and easier to update
- A brand-new messaging system means everything should look nicer and feel cleaner
SimpleJail 3 is not backwards-compatible. To use it, delete the SimpleJail data folder and start from scratch. Sorry for any inconvenience, but the formats were too different to be trivially converted automatically, and I figured the hassle of reconfiguring the few options the plugin has would be a minor issue.
See the main description for further information about SimpleJail 3.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|SimpleJail 2.0.3||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||34,109||06/19/2012|
|SimpleJail 2.0.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||3,401||06/09/2012|
|SimpleJail 2.0.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||5,964||06/03/2012|
|SimpleJail 2.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||2,021||06/01/2012|
|SimpleJail 2.0-BETA||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||2,081||05/13/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7.11||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||3,008||05/06/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7.10||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||450||05/05/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7.9||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||525||05/05/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7.8||Release||CB 1.1-R8||10,046||03/13/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7.7||Release||CB 1.1-R7||1,588||03/08/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7.6||Release||CB 1.1-R6||1,517||03/03/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7.4||Release||CB 1.1-R1||17,650||01/28/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7.3||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||5,814||01/18/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,661||01/15/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||854||01/14/2012|
|SimpleJail v1.7||Release||CB 1337||6,487||11/24/2011|
|SimpleJail v1.7||Release||CB 1337||2,743||11/06/2011|
|SimpleJail v1.6.1||Release||CB 1337||123||11/06/2011|
|SimpleJail v1.6||Beta||CB 1337||112||11/06/2011|
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 648,805 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 328,992 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 294,928 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 270,440 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 269,048 Monthly Downloads