SimplyVanish provides simple commands that let players either vanish or reappear. You will be invisible, invincible and not become target of mobs... neither will you drop items nor pickup any or interact with the world in any other way (almost) ... unless you want to and have permissions to do so. Enough for sneaking up on xrayers with one or another command, making use of the new Bukkit vanish-API introduced back in 1.1-R4. No need for Spout, no hacks, just Bukkit-API !
So far the theory - Experience orbs still pose a slight problem due to missing API on the Bukkit side, so a more or less crude workaround is used for those. <- Needs update on if it is still necessary.
Due to timing constraints i can not add much more to this plugin, however i still can keep it updated (still on server).
You can vanish with /vanish and reappear with /reappear or toggle with /tvanish - there are shortcuts and other uses, see the Commands/Flags section for reference, especially if you want to place blocks, inspect chests, chat, or interact in another way with your vicinity.
Planned additions: Page
Plugins that combine well:
SimplyVanish 1.3.0 [1.7.10]
- New flags:
- online: Activate to suppress fake join/leave messages.
- notify: Deactivate to prevent notification about vanish state [not sure that's useful for anything else but trolling, though :p].
- Don't send vanished players with the server list ping.
- Fixes for hooks: dynmap, essentials.
- Slightly older versions of Bukkit have not been tested, but might work.
Simply put it into the plugins folder and reload or restart the server - default configuration will be created. If you already have a configuration, new default settings will be added automatically.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|SimplyVanish 1.3.0||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||5,087||10/20/2014|
|SimplyVanish 1.2.0||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||11,930||12/05/2012|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 631,438 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 509,832 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 454,151 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 413,688 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 395,366 Monthly Downloads