SkyWars - Automated minigames!
- Automatically create new arenas every time enough people join the queue.
- Have as many arenas going at the same time as you want!
Whenever the configured amount of people in the queue (default to 4), a new arena is created automatically!
There is no limit besides your server's capacity to how many arenas SkyWars can create.
- Teleports people to lobby location when they leave or die.
- When players walk near a set portal, they will be automatically added to the queue.
- Clears player inventories when the join a game and when the leave.
- Make sure your server is running Java 7. SkyWars will not function with Java 6.
- Download the correct SkyWars jar file for your server version.
1.6.4 servers should download SkyWars.jar
1.5.2 servers should download SkyWars-1.5.2.jar
- Put the downloaded jar in your plugins/ directory.
- Restart your server. SkyWars will automatically create 2 new worlds. SkyWarsBaseWorld and SkyWarsArenaWorld.
- Go to where you want the lobby to be and use
- Commands and Permissions
- Configuration Guide
- Setting up a new Arena
- SkyWars Worlds
- Common Issues
- Portuguese Tutorial - Ligação para tutorial AbsintoJ feito
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
TeamCity Development Builds - CI Server
Download Latest Snapshot
MCStats / Plugin metrics
SkyWars uses plugin metrics to keep track of people using the plugin.
All gathered data can be viewed at http://mcstats.org/plugin/SkyWars.
To opt out, change opt-out: false to opt-out: true in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml
Bugs, Features, and Questions
We use the github issue tracker for all bugs, features, and questions. See submitting a ticket.
Full credit for the default map, Skyblock Warriors, goes to SwipeShot
We need help translating SkyWars! To help out, see SkyWars-Translations/Translating.
- (Re)Add Plugin Metrics / MCStats
- Arena configuration update. config-version from 0 to 1. This is not backwards compatible. If you plan on downgrading, please make a backup of your arenas before upgrading.
- Add team support. Change num-players in arena configs to num-teams and team-size
- Make game command whitelist configurable. Adds values command-whitelist.whitelist-enabled, command-whitelist.treat-as-blacklist and command-whitelist.whitelist.
- Add support for translations. Add initial ru and pt translations. (Russian and Portuguese).
- Don't create per-arena messages by default. If they are there then use them though.
- Add a messages.yml file to allow changing all messages in the game.
- Replace /sw cfgdebug with /sw report
- Fix issue https://github.com/daboross/SkyWars/issues/43 - Winner's inventory is not reset or cleared
- Fix issue with death messages
- You can no longer use /sw setportal or /sw setlobby while in game.
- Make configuration create extra 'point' keys even if points aren't enabled
- The command /sws save no longer makes a debug output
- Update to depending on 1.6.4 instead of 1.6.2 (no real change)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 146,201 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 136,094 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 112,913 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 91,724 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 81,214 Monthly Downloads