Update warning for v2.*
SkyWars v2.* adds UUID support.
SkyWars v2.* builds require Minecraft version of 1.7.8 or higher.
If you need to use an earlier version of Minecraft, please download SkyWars v1.4.4 instead.
After updating to v2.*, SkyWars will migrate its storage from names to UUIDs as users log into your server.
This way there is no long transfer period, and it supports all properly configured proxies (bungeecord, lilypad, etc.).
- Automatically create new arenas every time enough people join the queue.
- Have as many arenas going at the same time as you want!
Whenever the configured amount of people in the queue (default to 4), a new arena is created automatically!
There is no limit besides your server's capacity to how many arenas SkyWars can create.
- Teleports people to lobby location when they leave or die.
- When players walk near a set portal, they will be automatically added to the queue.
- Clears player inventories when the join a game and when the leave.
- Make sure your server is running Java 7. SkyWars will not function with Java 6.
- Download the SkyWars.jar for your server version, and put it in your plugins/ directory.
- SkyWars v1.4.4 supports minecraft 1.5.2, 1.6.4 and 1.7.2.
- SkyWars v2.0.0 supports minecraft 1.7.8 and higher.
- Restart your server. SkyWars will automatically create 2 new worlds. SkyWarsBaseWorld and SkyWarsArenaWorld.
- Go to where you want the lobby to be and use /sw setlobby.
- Commands and Permissions
- Configuration Guide
- Setting up a new Arena
- Worlds Created
- Common Issues / Troubleshooting
- MCStats Statistics
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
TeamCity Development Builds - CI Server
Download Latest Snapshot
MCStats / Plugin metrics
SkyWars uses plugin metrics to keep track of people using the plugin.
All gathered data can be viewed at http://mcstats.org/plugin/SkyWars.
To opt out, change opt-out: false to opt-out: true in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml
SkyWars has the ability to use gist.github.com to generate a debug report for your server. When you use the /sw report command, SkyWars will gather information about your server, post it to gist.github.com, and give you a URL. SkyWars does not communicate with gist.github.com unless an admin uses the /sw report command. If you want to make it so that no one can use the /sw report command, add the following line to your main-config.yml file: disable-report: true
Bug Reports, Feature Requests and General Questions
Please use the SkyWars issue tracker for all bug reports, feature requests and general questions.
See submitting a ticket for instructions on how to do this.
Full credit for the default map, Skyblock Warriors, goes to SwipeShot
This may be an almost empty section, but we would like to thank JetBrains for their support of this project.
We need help translating SkyWars! To help out, see SkyWars-Translations/Translating.
SkyWars v2.0.0 supports CraftBukkit versions 1.7.8, 1.7.9, 1.7.10, or later. It will fail to start on any version of CraftBukkit earlier than 1.7.8.
If you need to use an earlier version of CraftBukkit, please download SkyWars v1.4.4 instead.
SkyWars v2.0.0 adds UUID support, which is why it requires a newer CraftBukkit version.
After updating to v2.0.0, SkyWars will migrate it's storage from names to UUIDs as users log into your server. This way there is no long transfer period, and it supports any proxies (bungeecord, lilypad), as long as they forward UUIDs to CraftBukkit.
Changes since 1.4.4
- Update JSON storage to use UUIDs. Add gradual migration from username to UUID as users log in.
- Add SQL storage backend
- Fix players who have had their permissions removed still being able to access kits they have chosen
- Fix SkyWarsBaseWorld being created outside of world container if container is changed
- Rename SkyInGame to SkyPlayers, as it's not just keeping track of players in-game now.
- Update all API methods using java.io.File to use java.nio.file.Path instead
- Rename all Score methods from XScore to XPoints in SkyConfiguration
- Add score sql settings to SkyConfiguration
- Add hook enabled methods to SkyConfiguration, unused currently
- Update all API methods taking/giving player names to use UUIDs instead.
- Rename Points api to Score api, and update it to use UUID storage instead of player names.
- Each storage backend now needs to provide an extension of AbstractSkyPlayer with getScore/setScore/addScore methods.
- Add 'messages.kits.no-permission' message for when a permission is lost for a kit.
Changes since 1.4.3
- Fix players on the same team being able to hit eachother
- Fix team prefixes not showing on players when teams are enabled
- Fix /sw kit failing when the kit being applied doesn't have a permission
- Add red color to the error /sw forcestart displays if there are less than 2 players in the queue.
- Bump message version to 4 * this will update your messages.yml file with the latest messages
Changes since 1.4.2
- Fix players being able to use kits without permission.
- Add german translation (de)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 335,132 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 233,799 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 221,499 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 217,468 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 207,935 Monthly Downloads