The worlds rotation is slowing, We must move underground to Survive!
Solar Apocalypse is a survival game, to make mine craft even harder! The mod destroys all plant and animal life on the surface over a span of 4 days. Players are forced to move underground and try to survive as long as they can.
Natural looking Destruction and Regrowth
- World Changes to a fiery or frozen wasteland.
- All exposed plant life dies off.
- Biomes Change to desert during the day and tundra at night.
- The world can be slowly restored with the regrow system a few blocks at a time.
Day GamePlay Mechanics
- Lava balls fall from the sky
- Anything exposed to Sun Light will burst into flames.
- Colored glass can protect from the suns death rays.
Night GamePlay Mechanics
- Players and Animals take cold damage when away from heat sources (lights) even under ground!
- Full Leather armor can keep players warm underground, but not outside.
- Players can see there breath when they are getting too far from the light.
- Snow Piles up to form huge drifts.
- Super lighting storms strike without warning.
- The time length of Day, Night and Dusk/Dawn can be independently increased, decreased or skipped entirely.
- Players can right click a clock for info about whats going on and how much time is left.
- You can destroy as many worlds as you like in many different ways.
- Destruction pauses if no players are in the world
Fully Customizable World Config
- Each world can have its own config separate config file.
- Plugin config file.
- The World's Config File can be modified for new types of gameplay.
- Share your Config files on the forums!
- /apocadmin -plugins help
- /apocadmin [worldName] Start - Starts Solar Apocalypse on [worldName]
- /apocadmin [worldName] Stop - Stops Solar Apocalypse
- For More Advanced commands Click Here
How To Install and run
- Download the plugin
- Place the .jar file in your plugins directory.
- Run the server.
- To start a game type "/ApocAdmin world start" where world is the name of the world you want to destroy!
- Enjoy the game!
- type "/ApocAdmin world stop" to stop.
SolarApocalypse.ApocAdmin access to the /ApocAdmin command
- Will this work with the newest Bukkit / Minecraft version
- yes, if you find a problem open a ticket.
I welcome any help or suggestions! Please Use ticked system for bugs and new ideas!
- Fixed bug with day advance again
- Fixed bug with day advance
- Added Ticker to config and default now 100
- Stained glass now protects the ground any color
- One World Per update path.
- Day Night only modes removed now part of multipliers
- Default Config changed to use new multipliers
- added warning at apoc start.
- config files are now kept in the worlds own folder in /world/ApocConfig.yml.
- Huge over-hall to the time system
- removed multiplier
- Weather report redo now doomsday clock more usefull info and better count down.
- fixed moon phase problem.
- added regrow for dusk/day/night
- added new time multipliers dusk/day/night
- Regrow now holds destruction and works on 10 blocks per update.
- added _ApocRegrow world for regrow info
- added regrow option true/false
- skip _ApocRegrow worlds in worlds list
- disable apoc start on _ApocRegrow worlds
- added - Day0Reset and - RegrowStart to config
- fixed bug with y60 lag
- Special color characters removed from MOTD now uses $ for color and $day
- fixed bug with water flow.
- Switch regrow data to signs vs comand blocks, less lag.
- Fixed bug with regrow and tree types.
- added MOTD in config if motd is enabled this is set to the servers motd can use a place holder for current day.
- added - yell in config yell sends a msg to all players in the world.
- fixed bug with world reload Not cleaing up fully.
- fixed more bugs with Water and regrow.
- fixed bugs with Regrow Signs
- added more debug tools to the Clock
- Added debug check memory useage
- fixed a console error with Waterflow mode.
- fixed bug with regrow not marking a chunk as finished
- fixed bug with CHunkGetter not finishing.
- Apoc works on chunks closer to players first.
- added some debug tools to clock
- added hidden Debug command
- custom config per world.
- fixed small bug with auto start console log.
- fixed bug causeing all worlds to use same days blocks.
- added Regrow to config.
- Rebuild Keystone system
- BlockChangeHandler now static
- Reload now load one worlds config
- changed default config to regrow on day 100
- Added "Splated's Weather report" to the clock (I want some props!)
- Added multi-world
- Total Command OverHaul to handle multi-worlds
- Config changes to handle multi-worlds
- Return of Snowpiler
- Added MOTD Changer (only works with 1 world for now)
- New Config Files
- Config now uses Material names
- Added water on/off to stop the cool but laggy water effects.
- Remove Block Bits (I will miss them)
- added /apoc regrow will restore a chunk back to the orginal Seed gen state
- added console msg about apoc Lag reductions.
- fixed /apoc reload
- added block learn for debug mode
- Bug Fix for 1.7.2
- fixed bug with an Empty day or night list
- Update to 1.6.2
- fixed half brick and flying burning bug.
- added LightingBomb
- made lava bombs flowing lava not source blocks lava
- added not 0 data wild card "N0"
- Some more water tweaks
- Added New error for start
- Server Lag metter added
- Experimental new Water Removal
- Biome changes
- Lava Bombs!
- Fixed config to prevent default reload on deleted days.
- Added "/apoc reload" to change config when server is running.
- Changed PlayerFreeze to int value 0 = off 10 = orginal setting;
- Stand Alone Again
- Added Use Clock for Apoc info.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Solar_Apocalypse V2.3.2||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||6,632||03/16/2014|
|Solar_Apocalypse V2.3.1||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||298||03/11/2014|
|Solar_Apocalypse V2.3||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||262||03/06/2014|
|solar_Apocalypse V2.2.3||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||528||02/25/2014|
|Solar_Apocalypse V2.2.2||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||595||02/16/2014|
|Solar_Apocalypse V2.2.1||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||829||02/07/2014|
|Solar_Apocalypse V2.2.0||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||349||01/31/2014|
|Solar_Apocalypse V2.1.B Beta||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||1,426||01/01/2014|
|Solar_Apocalypse V2.0.B Beta||Release||1.7.2||1,143||12/10/2013|
|Solar_Apocalypse V1.8.B Beta||Release||1.7.2||659||12/02/2013|
|Solar_Apocalypse V1.7.2 Beta||Release||1.6.2||7,856||07/22/2013|
|solar_Apocalypse V1.7.1||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||9,463||04/24/2013|
|Solar_Apocalypse V1.7||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||1,842||04/15/2013|
|Solar_Apocalypse V1.6||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||2,977||02/20/2013|
|Solar_Apocalypse V1.5||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||2,608||01/18/2013|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 260,573 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 259,866 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 224,281 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 179,610 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 168,957 Monthly Downloads