Give items to new players.
StarterKit is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The above website does contain software which has not been directly approved by dev.bukkit staff and as such require the following disclaimer: Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Can now specify the player you want to give a kit to with the /sk load command.
- New permissions to support the new functionality of /sk load.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 472,536 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 398,798 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 331,748 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 331,557 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 312,365 Monthly Downloads