Survival Games is a plugin that has the aim of creating a fully automated hunger games style experience. The plugin was created to be simple to use, and to be easily setup on any type of server, no matter the size or type! Survival Games provides a way for your server to have a full fledged, fully automated hunger games experience for any player. For more information on the aim of the plugin, watch popular youtuber AntVenom play Survival Games HERE.
Before installing this plugin, a few things are required.
- WorldEdit- Needed to create arenas.
- MySQL Database (optional) - If you wish to use stats, you must have an SQL database.
- Any plugin that modifies damage amounts by applying more damage can sometimes cause issues and make the player actually die (ie McMMO).
- Some locking plugins such as LWC have been reported to have issues with the lobby signs, but should work normally if protection is turned of for those signs.
- WORLD PORTAL will make this plugin completely break if the lobby is not in a world that is loaded at start!
This is not just another Hunger Games plugin. This plugin aims to bring a fully automated, fully fledged gaming system to your server.
- Full automation
- Automatic arena regeneration
- Chest reset / randomly filled chest
- Auto game start
- In-game Lobby with real-time player and arena stats
- Multiple arenas
- Simultaneous games
- Web-based stats
- Easy arena setup
- Per Arena Permissions
- Lightning and thunder on player deaths (Simulate cannons)
- Multiworld Support
- Events API - Economy, Kits + More!
Plus many, many more features included in this plugin!
- A full tutorial on kits, economy and new features will be released soon!
- /sg setlobbywall was changed to /sg addwall <arena> in versions 0.5.0 and above!
If you have for example 6 arenas, and you want every player to be able to join all arenas, give each rank the following permissions:
- sg.arena.join.<arena#> (Replace <arena#> with the arena number.)
Note: Devs and important people of this plugin have colored names on lobby signs
- + Added
- - Removed
- ^ Changed
- ! Fixed
- !Fixed: API events not working
- !Fixed: Games not ending correctly when death message is not found
- !Fixed: NPE in message manager (causes above bug)
- !Fixed: LobbyUnloadEvent was not registered causing signs to stop working if players went out of range
- !Fixed: deleting an arena would cause signs to stop working
- +Adds debug info if a game should crash. Please report the error reports
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|SurvivalGames 0.5.8.54||Beta||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||246,633||09/10/2013|
|SurvivalGames 0.5.8.42||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||191,813||06/06/2013|
|Survival Games B 0.4.11||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||128,561||12/24/2012|
|Survival Games B 0.4.11||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||4,324||12/23/2012|
|Survival Games B 0.4.10||Beta||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||86,727||08/06/2012|
|Survival Games B 0.4.9||Beta||1.3.1||3,574||08/03/2012|
|Survival Games B 0.4.8||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||19,652||06/29/2012|
|Survival Games B 0.4.7||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||3,077||06/25/2012|
|Survival Games B 0.4.6||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||1,816||06/24/2012|
|Survival Games B 0.4.4||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||4,763||06/17/2012|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 384,369 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 339,831 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 316,225 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 309,896 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 306,065 Monthly Downloads