Tekkit Restrict (requires Tekkit Classic)
"My initial opinion of having my own server was that players would get along. Boy, was I wrong. Only 2 days after my server's release, I already had 7 players who duped Gem Armor and blew up spawn about a trillion times. After setting gem armor to a certain rank, they then torched my spawn. After disabling most of EE until a certain playtime rank, they then found their own way around my disabling plugin. (noitem)
Then I decided to make Tekkit Restrict..." - DreadSlicer
- Prevention of certain server crashing Tekkit Classic problems, like REP's in a deployer
Ban Items and Blocks
- Ban items and blocks from vanilla Minecraft AND from any mod installed.
- Customizable messages for why something is banned (v1.19+)
- Limit the amount a player can place of a specific kind of block.
- Prevent the use (left/rightclick) of certain items in creative.
- Make players unable to move valuable items over from creative to survival.
- Prevent interaction with other inventories in creative.
- Prevent the dropping of items in creative.
- Disable the right/left clicking with items.
- Highly customizable: Prevent clicking on a block/in the air/in safezones.
- De-charge EE "Tools" upon entering a marked SafeZone.
- Remove most entities in SafeZones. (not including dropped items, vehicles, players, etc.)
- Force Ring of Arcana into "Earth" mode to prevent griefing.
- Advanced integration with WorldGuard and GriefPrevention to mark all regions or specific ones as safezones.
- Basic integration with Towny, Factions and PreciousStones to mark all regions as safezones.
- Remove smelting recipes
- Remove crafting recipes
- Prevent the crafting of banned items and warn players so they don't waste ingredients.
- As of v1.19, Tekkit Restrict can prevent crafting of banned items in ALL crafting tables, including project tables and automatic crafting tables, by integrating with forge.
- Set the maximum EU charge Electrical IC2 items can hold.
- Change the speed at which Electrical IC2 items charge at.
EMC Value Changer
- Set, change or remove EMC values from any item or block.
- Ability to set a command that will be executed after someone has duped x amount of times.
- Anti-Dupes for:
- RM Furnace Dupes
- Alchemy Bag + Void Ring/Black Hole Band Dupes
- Transmutation Table + Klein Star Dupes
- Tank Cart Dupes
- Teleportation Dupe
- Project Table + 2 players Dupe
- Automatic Crafting Table Mk. 2 + Mining Laser/Mining Turtle/BlockBreaker Dupes
- Ability to set a command that will be executed after someone has hacked x amount of times.
- Anti-Hacks for:
- Speed Hacks
- Fly Hacks
- Forcefield Hacks (hit players out of range/out of your field of view)
- Split the server log output into various other files.
- Filter out certain messages so they don't show up in the console.
- Log the usage of EE Tools
- Prevent the use of certain Gem armor abilities
- Forcefully unload chunks when the total number is getting too high.
- Prevent the placement of certain blocks next to locked machines/chests, to prevent people from stealing stuff with buildcraft pipes.
- Display the server time used by each and every eventlistener on the server to see what plugins are causing lag.
- Open and modify the alchemy bags and inventories of people, online and offline.
- Teleport to places where there are alot of items on the ground.
- Patch ComputerCraft to make sure people can't crash your server with ComputerCraft scripts.
- Set the minimum time for RedPower timers to prevent lag.
- Vault - Recommended permissions plugin. (it supports all other permission plugins)
The source is available on GitHub: TekkitRestrict GitHub
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.Link to jenkins
Tekkit Restrict uses Hidendra's plugin metrics system, and as of version 1.18 also uses TMetrics by Taeir. This means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org and metrics.taico.nl:
- A unique identifier
- The server's Java version
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The minecraft version of the server
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The amount of CPU cores
- The amount of memory allocated to your server
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
If you wish to disable Metrics, you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the Metrics config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/
You can disable TMetrics in the General.config.yml file under /plugins/TekkitRestrict/
Tekkit Restrict has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you want to change or disable this behaviour, you can change the update settings in the General.config.yml file.
[TekkitRestrict v2.0 Release Changes]
Please note: TekkitRestrict 2.0 Uses new Config files. You will have to manually update your configs. More info about this will be displayed on first startup of TekkitRestrict 2.0.The main features/fixes/changes are:
- Fixes Tile Entity bug!
- New Configuration with better explanations and more possibilities.
- LogFilter, LogSplitter and LogEnhancer to purify your console and logs!
- BannedClicks - Ban clicking in certain inventories!
- /clearalc and /tr admin unloadchunks
- Many performance updates and bugfixes
- Completely new configuration, with better explanation and more possibilities
- Rewritten large parts of the code to make them more efficient
- Improved saving and performance of threads.
- I have been so busy, that I have worked on things ages ago. I may have forgotten many changes.
- When a banned item is removed from your inventory, it is now stated why it was removed (LimitedCreative/BannedItem)
LogFilter and LogSplitter
- New LogFilter and new LogSplitter
- You can now filter/split on regex, equals, startswith, endswith or contains.
- Case sensitive is possible.
- Filter messages only from console / only from logs / both
- Change the messages in the logs and in the console to better ones
- Warning: some knowledge of regexes required.
- Added /clearalc <player> <color|all> - Clear a / all alchemy bags of a player
- Added /openinv <player> - Open the inventory of a player (that is offline)
- Added /tr admin unloadchunks <low|normal|high|extreme> - Unload chunks, see ingame help for more information.
- Improved /openalc, no longer do you have to close your inventory twice.
- New Feature: Ban clicking on items in certain inventories
- For example, you can ban Right-Clicking on Redstone in Collectors
- Fixed tons of bugs and problems
- Fixed Nasty tile entity crash
- Fixed LWC blocker not blocking the addition of covers to already existing ones.
- Fixed using wrench on blocks causing tr to think the block is removed (could bypass limits)
- Fixed Fly hack kicking players with flying rings.
- Fixed Fly hack checking for blocks incorrectly.
- Fixed Fly hack Quantum Boots not properly increasing the minheight.
- Fixed Forcefield hack triggering for nether ores
- And tons of other fixes.
- Added option to add Tekkit Material names (instead of x128, the block will now be EEChest)
- Added option to add EE item names to Essentials. (You can do /i condenser 20)
- Renamed DisableClick to BannedInteract to prevent confusion.
[TekkitRestrict v1.21 Beta 1 and 2 Changes]The main features/fixes/changes are:
- Better performance - TekkitRestrict can use up to 70% less cpu if you are using safezones, about 5-10% if you are not.
- Native safezones - Safezones without other plugins. Simple, less restrictive, faster.
- Added database transferring - Transfer your database from sqlite to mysql or back!
- Fixes for alot of anti-hack bugs - Forcefield hack no longer kicks players for mining nether ores, for shooting people with the Grimarch Ring, blowing up other players, etc.
- Updater now triggers after all plugins have loaded so it will no longer make the server freeze shortly when downloading an update.
- TekkitRestrict now adds 2 missing Nether Ores recipes on load. (This fixes certain Nether Ores not being macerateable in tekkit)
- HUGE performance improvements in ItemDisablerThread. (The more players you have, the more performance improvements you will see)
- Small performance improvements in other threads, for safezones and for TRNoHackFLy.
- Added version detection for EEPatch if you use /tr about (and you have the tekkitrestrict.admin permission)
- Fixed limiter error
- Fixed some Database Issues
- Fixed bug where config files would keep on spamming warnings for missing values
- Modified messages to not split command and explanation after 55 characters for the console.
- Fixed a few mistakes in the NameProcessor
- Fixed TREMCSet triggering before EE has loaded.
- Fixed FlyHack triggering instantly on certain occasions.
- Fixed forcefieldhack triggering when you mine Nether ores.
- Fixed forcefieldhack triggering when you hit a player with arrows from the archangel's smite.
- Fixed anti-tankcartglitch triggering when it shouldn't.
- Fixed console getting double dupe and hack messages
- Added Database transferring
- Implemented TekkitRestrict Native safezones - Add them where you want, without any other plugins. Just use /tr admin safezone addnative <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2> <name> where [x1, z1] are the coordinates of one corner and [x2, z2] are the coordinates of another.
- Added small range to entity remover to make it less intensive. (might remove again later)
- Updated GeneralConfig to include some new comments.
- Updated LoggingConfig to filter out "Sending Triang " by default.
- Slightly updated the EEPatch.config.yml
- Fixed potential problems with the config upgrader if the string to be upgraded contained double quotes
- Added TransmutionTablet and Philosopher's Stone blocking.
- Added /tr admin safezone addnative <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2> <name>
- Added /tr admin test <class> <field> - A debug command to get values from the config cache and EEPatch.
- Added db warnings (/tr warnings db)
Warnings and Logging
- Added more warnings when there are missing settings.
- Made all errors/warnings also log to the debug config.
- Improvements and changes to Log and FileLog
- Decreased TMetrics params size
- Added more message functionality to TMetrics
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 305,330 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 242,294 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 221,416 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- API and Library
- 202,468 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 184,801 Monthly Downloads