TeleSave is a plugin that ensures you always enter the world wherever you left it.
When you leave an "watched" world (you decided which worlds are affected), your location is saved. Then whenever you next return to this world, no matter how you try to get there, you will be returned to the same location that you left at.
This is perfect for helping to separate a creative and survival world. No longer will teleporting out of the survival world reset you position. Instead, teleport back to the world any way you please and end up where you left off.
Currently you have to create the config file yourself (plugins/TeleSave/config.yml). In this file you will only store a list of "watched" worlds in the format:
worlds: - world - world_nether
where any world on the list will be "watched" by TeleSave.
Furthermore, if you have the permission "TeleSave.mod.ignore" (defaults to op) then this plugin will completely ignore you and you will be free to move around worlds as you please. (This currently doesn't support multi-world permission, if they have the permissions the world they are going to AND the world they are leaving from are ignored)
- Actually allowed the plugin to work with more than one person
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 503,891 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 203,544 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 200,236 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 181,931 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Ores and Resources, Armor, Tools, and Weapons, and Adventure and RPG
- 130,447 Monthly Downloads