TempBan - The simple way to temporarily ban users.
Version: v1.2 (SOURCE | SUGGESTION/BUG)
Someone doing something minor such as spamming?
TempBan him for 15 minutes, or any other amount of time with this!
- Temporarily ban anyone (Online or Offline) for a predetermined amount of time.
- Unban anyone already temporarily banned.
- Op only permission.
All commands have shortcuts/abbreviations ex. /tempbanexact = /tba
All server commands should be executed as shown WITHOUT  or ()
[ ] = Required
( ) = Optional
- /tempban [player] [amount] [unit] - This bans online players.
- /tempbanexact [player] [amount] [unit] - This bans offline players.
- /unban [player] - This untemp-bans someone.
- /check [player] - Checks if someone is banned.
- Add permission support.
Fixed unban bug and minor issues.
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 277,629 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 239,331 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 214,814 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 172,038 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 159,217 Monthly Downloads