TempBan - The simple way to temporarily ban users.
Version: v1.2 (SOURCE | SUGGESTION/BUG)
Someone doing something minor such as spamming?
TempBan him for 15 minutes, or any other amount of time with this!
- Temporarily ban anyone (Online or Offline) for a predetermined amount of time.
- Unban anyone already temporarily banned.
- Op only permission.
All commands have shortcuts/abbreviations ex. /tempbanexact = /tba
All server commands should be executed as shown WITHOUT  or ()
[ ] = Required
( ) = Optional
- /tempban [player] [amount] [unit] - This bans online players.
- /tempbanexact [player] [amount] [unit] - This bans offline players.
- /unban [player] - This untemp-bans someone.
- /check [player] - Checks if someone is banned.
- Add permission support.
Fixed unban bug and minor issues.
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 285,919 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 210,582 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 190,259 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools
- 189,492 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 180,531 Monthly Downloads