NEWS: Need to update this page and screenshots, but plugin is updated to 1.6.4
This is a little plugin for spawning EnderCrystals.
New version has a config.cfg where you can choose in which world EC are destroyable and if they should explode or not.
Second new feature is that you can choose now which block should be spawned in the middle of the EC.
Just type "/tec materialname" to spawn it with choosen block of material. For example "/tec gold_block" to spawn a goldblock in the middle or just type
/tec for standard EC with bedrock in the middle.
The material must be a (block) that is (not burnable),(solid) and (occliding).
For spawning an endercrystal,point on the target block und write /tec or /tec materialname in the chat.There you go.
Made by TheST0RMXT
For questions/suggestion write me a PN on my new Youtube-Channel myXTTV
How to use:
Point with mouse on the place you want the EnderCrystal.
Write "/tec" or "/tec materialname" to spawn the EC.
There is no subid support.
Permissions: (read Changelog)
"/tec" (Spawns the EnderCrystal on target Block)
"/tec materialname" for example: /ec gold_block for goldblock in middle of EC
How to install:
Just put the TempestEnderCrystal.jar in your plugin folder,
add the permissions to your groupmanager or permissionmanager and start or reload the server.
just set to true to prevent explosion or destroy (default)
just set to false to enable explosion or destroy
Changelog(Current Version 0.9) :
1.0 - complete overhaul
- removed command /teclist
- removed subid support
- fixed kittycannon bug
- changed to materialsystem
- more efficient code for maybe better performance
0.9 - minimal update
- changed commands :
- ec -> tec
- eclist -> teclist
0.8 - added eclist command to show allowed id's
- denied unuseable block id's to prevent bugs/errors
- fixed sum bugs
0.7 - kittycannon workarround : disabling Essentials "kittycannon"
0.6 - Addeed configfile.
- Added "/ec ID" command to spawn a EC with choosen Block of ID with SUBID support like "/ec 98:1"
0.5 Changed permissions.
to destroy : to.uk.alhazard.ecdestroy
to spawn : to.uk.alhazard.ecspawn
0.4 OP-permission added. OP's can destroy them. Changed spawning
Coordinates of the EC on target Block (now in the middle)
0.3 Made EnderCrystal in Normal/Nether undestroyable
0.2 EnderCrystal don't destoy other EnderCrystal on attack.
0.1 Spawning EnderCrystal
Update for next version :
- version update
- command "/tec pos materialname coords"
Any suggestion? Then PN me on Youtube,
or write me an email with subject :
"Suggestion : TempestEnderCrystal"
Version 1.0 - complete overhaul of the plugin. - 1 command only -> /tec - fixed kittycannonbug - changed from id's to materialnames
- compiled on java7 - tested on java7
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|TempestEnderCrystal 1.0 Java7||Beta||1.6.4||838||10/04/2013|
|TempestEnderCrystal 0.9 Java6 Compiled||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||983||01/04/2013|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 400,117 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 340,633 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 332,208 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 309,194 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 303,239 Monthly Downloads