When you type a command, you will get a message saying to contact me. You can ignore this because the commands will still work. A fix will be released around the Minecraft 1.7 release.
Thor has powers. So why can't you have those powers? My first published plugin ever grants you the power of Thor.
- Abilities if you are on high or low ground.
- Monsters that attack you if you are on ice
- Thor's Hammer
- Config file
- Messages file (English and Spanish)
- Abilities file
- English and Spanish Message Files
- A Thor login message
- A Thor log-out message
- Commands that shock you (deadly and non-deadly)
- Commands that shock players (deadly and non-deadly)
- Commands that shock where you are looking (deadly and non-deadly)
- Ragequit command
- Help command
- Various permission nodes
- Command logging in console/server log
|/thor's hammer||Gives you Thor's Hammer (which does not do damage)!|
|/thor's hammer -d||Gives you Thor's Hammer (which does do damage)!|
|/thor destroy||Shock yourself with an explosion (non-deadly).|
|/thor destroy -d||Shock yourself with an explosion (deadly).|
|/thor destroy -p <playername>||Shock another player with an explosion (non-deadly).|
|/thor destroy -d -p <playername>||Shock another player with an explosion (deadly).|
|/thor destroy -l||Shock where you are looking at with an explosion|
|/thor destroy -l -d OR /thor destroy -d -l||Shock where you are looking at with an explosion (deadly).|
|/thor ragequit||Rage-quit, Thor style!|
|/thor help||Brings up a help menu!|
|/thor reload||Reloads the config.yml, messages.yml (English and Spanish), and abilities.yml!|
|thor.*||Allows the use of all the below permission nodes.|
|thor.commands.*||Allows the use of all the commands.|
|thor.destroy.*||Allows the use of all destroy commands!|
|thor.friendly.*||Allows the use of all permission nodes containing "friendly"!|
|thor.painful.*||Allows the use of all permission nodes containing "painful"!|
|thor.friendly.hammer||Allows the use of /thor's hammer!|
|thor.painful.hammer.||Allows the use of /thor's hammer -d!|
|thor.destroy.friendly.me||Allows the use of /thor destroy!|
|thor.destroy.painful.me||Allows the use of /thor destroy!|
|thor.destroy.friendly.other||Allows the use of /thor destroy -p <playername>!|
|thor.destroy.painful.other||Allows the use of /thor destroy -d -p <playername>!|
|thor.destroy.friendly.look||Allows the use of /thor destroy -l!|
|thor.destroy.painful.look||Allows the use of /thor destroy -d -l OR /thor destroy -l -d!|
|thor.ragequit||Allows the use of /thor ragequit|
|thor.help||Allows the use of /thor help|
|thor.reload||Allows the use of /thor reload|
|thor.login||Allows the "Thor" login message.|
|thor.logout||Allows the "Thor" logout message.|
|thor.ice||Allows monsters to spawn when you are on ice.|
|thor.height.high||Allows you to receive affects if you are on high ground!|
|thor.height.low||Allows you to receive affects when on low ground!|
How to use Thor version 2.3:
Have any configuration questions? Click this!
Have a problem or want a feature? Comment / Make a ticket!
If you think I did a good job stopping griefers, hackers, etc, then buy me a burger! Click the donate button at the top right corner!
Based on priority unless commented.
Add an argument (probably '-d') after /destroy which allows damage on lightning strike Add when someone stands on ice, it will slowly spawn monsters (zombies) Make the /destroy and /destroy <playername> commands two separate permission nodes Most likely remove "Thor" log-out message being on default (if no permission plugin) OP Add a config file!
- Various code rewrites
- Added various abilities for when a player is on high ground.
- Player must be OP or have permission node 'thor.height.high' !
- Added various abilities for when a player is on low ground.
- Player must be OP or have permission node 'thor.height.low' !
- Added configuration updaters
- Added abilities.yml
- Contains Ice configuration (config-updater moves that into the abilities.yml automatically)
- Contains abilities for when you are on high ground.
- Contains abilities for when you are on low ground.
- Updates to messages.yml
- Added Thor's hammer enable message if the hammer is painful
- Added Thor's hammer disable message if the hammer is painful
- Updates to config.yml
- Removed Ice configuration (config-updater moves that into the abilities.yml automatically)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Thor v.2.3.5||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||5,483||11/24/2012|
|Thor v.2.3||Release||CB 1.2.5-R5.0||5,860||07/28/2012|
|Thor v.2.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||6,889||06/06/2012|
|Thor v.2.0.5||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||4,741||03/22/2012|
|Thor v.2.0.3||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||941||03/03/2012|
|Thor v.2.0||Release||CB 1.1-R4||528||02/29/2012|
|Thor v.1.7||Release||CB 1.1-R3||3,425||02/09/2012|
|Thor v.1.5||Release||CB 1.1-R1||2,222||01/29/2012|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 290,150 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 164,520 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 149,077 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 143,222 Monthly Downloads
- 105,671 Monthly Downloads