PropHunt or Hide 'n' Seek or Blockhunt is the original Minecraft port of the CSS,Cod4, GMod,TF2 (As well as other games) mod "PropHunt". Prophunt was made by Tomski before the amazing "Hide N Seek" minigame by Hive.mc. It is a game of hide and seek, where the hiders are disguised as "props" or in this case...... Minecraft Blocks! Players are given a choice if they want to be a Hider or Seeker (New!). Hiders find a nice suitable place and Block Lock at that location. Seekers will then try and find the Blocks for a certain amount of time. For every hider kill, the round timer goes up! If the round timer ends up, the hiders won. If there are nor more hiders, the seekers won. For every winning, you will receive coins to be used in the shop to buy certain disguises or tickets!
- Insanely customizable, any armour, enchants and effects!
- Completely customizable shop ideal for donators!
- Change/translate any in game message!
- Full Bungee support with join Signs!!
- DisguiseCraft and LibsDisguises support!
- Standalone PropHunt currency! (MySQL)
- Vault currency support
- All dem permissions!, let specific groups/players be able to join and host matches
- Configurable Item list to be able to disguise as any Minecraft Block!
- Configurable time limit for Seekers, including damage intervals
- Inventory, Armour and XP saving and restoring
- TAB Scoreboard!
- Can be fully automatic and dedicated
- MULTIPLE MAPS
- Config each arena separately
- Use Mob disguises too!
- Hit markers and sounds
- Configurable lives!
- MOTD support!
- Max player support!
- Dispatch commands after certain number of games
Commands & Permissions
Most Important Permission - permission: prophunt.prophunt - Allows players to do any prophunt command!
|/prophunt or /ph||Shows the list of commands||prophunt.prophunt|
|/ph kick <player>||Kicks <player> from the game||prophunt.hostcommand.kick|
|/ph host||Starts to host a game of PropHunt||prophunt.hostcommand.host|
|/ph start||Starts the game of PropHunt||prophunt.hostcommand.start|
|/ph stop||Stops the current game of PropHunt||prophunt.hostcommand.stop|
|/ph join||Join in the game being hosted||prophunt.command.join|
|/ph leave||Leave the current game||prophunt.command.leave|
|/ph spectate||Spectate the current game||prophunt.command.spectate|
|/ph status||Show the status of the match||prophunt.command.status|
|/ph setup <ArenaName>||Setup the Arena!||prophunt.admin.setup|
|/ph delete <ArenaName>||Delete the Arena!||prophunt.admin.delete|
|/ph configreload||Reloads the config||prophunt.admin.configreload|
|Bypass join limits||prophunt.joinoverride|
|/ph chooser||A gui to select Block Disguises (Also found in /ph shop)||prophunt.command.chooser|
|Block ID per permissions for block chooser||prophunt.blockchooser.<blockid>|
|Blocks with meta values||prophunt.blockchooser.<blockid>-<blockdamage>|
|/ph shop||Opens up the Shop GUI (Block Chooser included)||prophunt.command.shop|
|/ph currency <player> give <amount>||Gives a certain player a certain amount of the currency||prophunt.currency.give|
|/ph currency <player> remove <amount>||Removes a certain amount of the currency of a certain player||prophunt.currency.remove|
|/ph currency <player> set <amount>||Sets the amount of currency to a certain player||prophunt.currency.set|
|/ph balance||Check your balance||prophunt.currency.balance|
Jenkins, Github & IRC
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- For bug reports or fixes for common problems take a look at the FAQ page.
- Don't spam with your error here !
- If your error is not found there, you could create a Ticket
- For a list of ideas and suggestions take a look at the Todo page!
- If you would want to give us suggestion, you could leave a message here!
- Feel free to leave a message here!
(If you would want to help us, liking our comments is good enough or maybe drop a rating /10!)
Please do not post Bugs and errors in the comments below! Please create a ticket! We do seek your understanding!
Prophunt made by Tomskied | 2012
Page documented by SeaBoiii
- Economy rewards, not bank accounts
- Add bonus vip, prophunt.currency.vip
- Update gm respawn
- Make transition into SolidBlock smooth
- Get rid of hacky methods
- Fix problem with duplicates
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|PropHunt V1.43||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||22,898||01/07/2014|
|PropHunt V1.42||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.2||3,995||12/21/2013|
|PropHunt V1.38||Beta||CB 1.6.2-R1.0||3,374||09/17/2013|
|PropHunt V1.37||Beta||CB 1.6.2-R1.0||571||09/12/2013|
|PropHunt V1.36||Beta||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||1,804||08/29/2013|
|PropHunt V1.35||Beta||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||2,319||08/09/2013|
|PropHunt V1.14||Release||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||1,723||06/20/2013|
|PropHunt V1.13||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||198||06/13/2013|
|PropHunt V1.12||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||89||06/09/2013|
|PropHunt V1.11||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||52||06/08/2013|
|PropHunt V1.10||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||250||06/06/2013|
|PropHunt V1.01||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||206||02/25/2013|
|PropHunt V0.03||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||113||02/16/2013|
|PropHunt V0.02||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||73||02/12/2013|
|PropHunt V0.01||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||59||02/11/2013|
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 275,786 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 209,901 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 186,314 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, and 64x
- 185,446 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 181,255 Monthly Downloads