IO-Toolkit is a library providing an input/output interface that allows for easy storage of data. While the server owner does not have to bother installing a plugin, you, as a plugin developer, can simply include this library into your own projects.
There is a tutorial about how to use this. It may look a bit scary at first, but this is actually quite simple.
There is an additional page, solely dedicated to the installation of this library. Click here to get there...
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 756,135 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 330,357 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 294,420 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 272,687 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 270,468 Monthly Downloads