IO-Toolkit is a library providing an input/output interface that allows for easy storage of data. While the server owner does not have to bother installing a plugin, you, as a plugin developer, can simply include this library into your own projects.
There is a tutorial about how to use this. It may look a bit scary at first, but this is actually quite simple.
There is an additional page, solely dedicated to the installation of this library. Click here to get there...
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 537,320 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 199,767 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 195,356 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 181,025 Monthly Downloads
- Anti-Griefing Tools, Fun, and Admin Tools
- 132,563 Monthly Downloads