IO-Toolkit is a library providing an input/output interface that allows for easy storage of data. While the server owner does not have to bother installing a plugin, you, as a plugin developer, can simply include this library into your own projects.
There is a tutorial about how to use this. It may look a bit scary at first, but this is actually quite simple.
There is an additional page, solely dedicated to the installation of this library. Click here to get there...
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 142,840 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 129,827 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 93,456 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 89,689 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 68,952 Monthly Downloads