IO-Toolkit is a library providing an input/output interface that allows for easy storage of data. While the server owner does not have to bother installing a plugin, you, as a plugin developer, can simply include this library into your own projects.
There is a tutorial about how to use this. It may look a bit scary at first, but this is actually quite simple.
There is an additional page, solely dedicated to the installation of this library. Click here to get there...
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 281,646 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 176,728 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 159,070 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 143,896 Monthly Downloads
- 109,666 Monthly Downloads