IO-Toolkit is a library providing an input/output interface that allows for easy storage of data. While the server owner does not have to bother installing a plugin, you, as a plugin developer, can simply include this library into your own projects.
There is a tutorial about how to use this. It may look a bit scary at first, but this is actually quite simple.
There is an additional page, solely dedicated to the installation of this library. Click here to get there...
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 228,203 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 187,017 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 176,497 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 173,467 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 139,497 Monthly Downloads