IO-Toolkit is a library providing an input/output interface that allows for easy storage of data. While the server owner does not have to bother installing a plugin, you, as a plugin developer, can simply include this library into your own projects.
There is a tutorial about how to use this. It may look a bit scary at first, but this is actually quite simple.
There is an additional page, solely dedicated to the installation of this library. Click here to get there...
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 380,819 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 358,054 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 333,307 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 297,125 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 290,585 Monthly Downloads