IO-Toolkit is a library providing an input/output interface that allows for easy storage of data. While the server owner does not have to bother installing a plugin, you, as a plugin developer, can simply include this library into your own projects.
There is a tutorial about how to use this. It may look a bit scary at first, but this is actually quite simple.
There is an additional page, solely dedicated to the installation of this library. Click here to get there...
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 287,918 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 207,528 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools
- 205,111 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 188,824 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 179,995 Monthly Downloads