Tree Feller v1.1 b3
Last updated May 26, 2013
This plugin was modeled after the Timber bukkit mod found here http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/timber/ The only problem is, it is no longer maintained and had a bug in it that caused Tekkit and Bukkit to crash. So, I remade the plugin fixing the bug and with a bit more intuitive config allowing you to put new blocks in without waiting for me to update it. By default, this plugin supports the generic tree types, leaves, and axes from vanilla. You can add more to the config for custom items.
You can chop an entire tree down by sneaking / standing (depending on your config) and using an axe (or any item you choose to put in the config) to cut the lowest block the tree.
Go to this page for the permissions. Without permissions, this plugin will NOT work.
Go to this page for an explanation of the config file.
- Ability to switch modes per player in game
- Log blocks with logblock
- Added max block break option
- Config moved from "Tree Feller" to "TreeFeller"
- Allowed for durability to drop by amount of logs broken
- changed permissions so they can be handled by poorly written permission handlers
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 147,501 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 138,047 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 114,260 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 92,582 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 83,367 Monthly Downloads