Tree Feller v1.2
Last updated January 8, 2014
TreeFeller is a plugin that allows you to harvest trees at a much faster rate. It allows you to break the bottom most block of a tree which will "fell" the tree. It has multiple modes allowing for simple tree trunk felling all the way to destroying an entire forest.
You can chop an entire tree down by sneaking / standing (depending on your config) and using an axe (or any item you choose to put in the config) to cut the lowest block the tree.
This plugin supports mode switching. For example, if you have the permissions
It will default to classic, but you can switch your mode with commands. Check out the commands for more info.
Go to this page for the permissions.
Go to this page for an explanation of the config file.
Go to this page to learn the commands.
- Log blocks with logblock
- Implement modes and mode switch command
- Speed up and improve code
- changed /durability: "default"/ in config to /durability-mode: false/ so "durability" is no longer used
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|1.1 b2||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||9,979||12/24/2012|
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 467,818 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 395,395 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 330,667 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 329,160 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 310,334 Monthly Downloads