TrollCommands is a plugin that allows anyone with the right permissions to annoy, harass, and enrage other players. Server owners and admins can use the various commands to punish their players in creative and hilarious ways.
Do note that some commands will damage the surrounding terrain (/creep, /vaporize, /bomb, etc). Please use your common sense so you don't accidentally destroy something important.
A troublesome player is bombed into the sky!
|/troll [page]||None||Same as /help TrollCommands [page].|
|/vaporize <player> [power]||/vap||Explodes target with a specified power. To disable block damage, use a negative value.|
|/lift <player>||None||Launches target into the sky.|
|/creep <player>||None||Spawns a charged creeper at the target's location.|
|/swap <player> <player>||None||Swaps two players' locations.|
|/entomb <player>||None||Suffocates the target player underground.|
|/slowpoke <player> [time (s)]||None||Applies a Potion of Slowness to the target.|
|/electrify <player>||/elec||Spams the target with lightning bolts.|
|/zombify <player>||/zomb||Spawns a horde of zombies next to the target.|
|/slap <player> [force]||None||Slaps the target.|
|/cannon [speed]||None||Shoots a primed TNT wherever you're looking.|
|/banish <player> [range]||None||Teleports the target to a random location.|
|/bomb <player>||None||Bombards the target with a volley of fireballs.|
|/freeze <player>||None||Toggles whether the player is frozen in place.|
|/comet [power]||None||Shoots a fireball of adjustable power.|
|/stampede <player>||None||Unleashes a herd of mad cows on the target.|
|/haunt <player>||None||Toggles creepy sounds near the target.|
|/lure <player>||None||Attracts nearby monsters to the target player.|
|/garble <player>||None||Toggles target's chat messages as gibberish or normal.|
|/weakling <player>||None||Toggles target as super-weak or normal.|
|/spin <player>||None||Toggles target as spinning or not.|
Remember, I need your bug reports and suggestions. Feel free to leave a comment below.
v2.5 - Listed as 1.7.2-R0.3 but updated for 1.7.8
- Added /spin.
- Expanded default /banish range.
- Gave /banish optional range argument.
- Added in-ground checking to /banish.
- Updated for 1.7.2.
- Added immunity permission.
- Updated for 1.6.2-R0.1.
- Updated for 1.5.2-R0.1.
- Added /garble.
- Added /weakling.
- Added messages to command senders.
- Updated for 1.5.1-R0.1.
- Added /haunt.
- Added /lure.
- Cleaned up some code.
- Updated for 1.4.7-R0.1.
- The following commands now work on different players simultaneously: /bomb, /electrify, and /freeze.
- All commands except /comet and /cannon now work from the console.
- Removed Ghast noise from /creep.
- Removed /drown for being too unreliable. May return in a future version.
- Removed /spam because it sometimes kicks the sender.
- Removed /svap - to disable block damage, use a negative power value with /vaporize.
- Added /stampede.
- Cleaned up lots of code.
- Updated for 1.3.2-R1.0.
- Cleaned up some command logic.
- Added /comet command.
- Updated for 1.3.2-R0.1.
- Added consistency among commands.
- Added /freeze command.
- /bomb and /electrify now disable upon death.
- Updated for 1.2.5-R5.0.
- /banished or /slapped player now gets explanatory message.
- Made /spam more colorful.
- /spam now lasts only thirty seconds.
- Added annoying "extinguish" sound to /spam.
- Reimplemented /drown: dig hole and then drown player.
- Made /drown disable upon death and typing again.
- /lag now lasts only thirty seconds.
- Removed references to deprecated methods.
- Fixed /vap and /svap constantly displaying usage.
- /vap and /svap now defer to god mode - they will just create an explosion and not definitively kill.
- Added "zombie destroying door" sound to /slap.
- Added "too much damage" error-checking to /slap.
- Added /bomb command.
- Updated for 1.2.5-R4.0.
- Fixed minor page numbering issue for /troll.
- Added /spam command.
- Updated for 1.2.5-R3.0.
- Updated for 1.2.5-R2.0.
- Added /drown command.
- Added /banish command.
- Added /svap command. Exactly like /vap, but doesn't destroy blocks.
- Extra boolean argument on /vap has been removed, in favor of /svap.
- /troll command cleaned up, added usage descriptions.
- /electrify now properly disables upon re-typing.
- Placed the code for each command in a separate class file. This largely accounts for the jump in file size.
- Added /troll, /zombify, /slap, and /cannon commands.
- Added extra parameter to /vaporize, allowing the user to specify whether to destroy blocks or not.
- /lift command is now smoother, but you cannot choose the launch height anymore. This feature will be re-added later.
- /lag command now makes player even slower.
v1.01 Found a mistake in the plugin's permissions. Fixed.
v1.0 First release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|TrollCommands v2.5 [For CraftBukkit 1.7.8]||Release||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||9,625||04/15/2014|
|TrollCommands v2.4.4||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||2,670||08/05/2013|
|TrollCommands v2.4.3||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||2,288||06/09/2013|
|TrollCommands v2.4.2||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.1||2,562||04/16/2013|
|TrollCommands v2.4.1||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.1||3,716||04/08/2013|
|TrollCommands v2.4||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||2,849||01/19/2013|
|TrollCommands v2.3.4||Release||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||2,794||09/29/2012|
|TrollCommands v2.3.3||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||1,019||08/27/2012|
|TrollCommands v2.3.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R5.0||1,056||07/29/2012|
|TrollCommands v2.3.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||374||07/23/2012|
|TrollCommands v2.3||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||540||07/03/2012|
|TrollCommands v2.2.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||708||05/28/2012|
|TrollCommands v2.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R2.0||398||05/21/2012|
|TrollCommands v2.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||329||05/17/2012|
|TrollCommands v2.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||314||05/06/2012|
|TrollCommands v1.0.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||175||05/03/2012|
|TrollCommands v1.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||147||05/02/2012|
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 352,734 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 227,843 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 220,150 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 185,208 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 150,518 Monthly Downloads