Vacuum - Clean Flat Files
This plugin is based off of the SQLite3 Vacuum command. (See link above for detailed information). In short vacuum caches SQLite3 databases, rebuilds, and deletes the cache. Rebuilding allows for a clean slate as well as performance enhancements by cleaning up any unused data as well as clearing the database of any deleted tables and records.
Vacuum is a simple plugin that listens for plugin enable events and plugin disable events. Upon the event being called vacuum searches the respective plugin's data folder for any .db files and issues a vacuum command via bash/cmd using the included exe and dll files.
Support for MySQL OPTIMIZE TABLE
Optimize by running onEnable and onDisable
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 149,076 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 135,681 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 112,122 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 92,981 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 73,990 Monthly Downloads