❰❰ Full Documentation ❱❱
What is Vampire?
With this plugin anyone can become a vampire, but do you want to? During daytime vampires cower from sunlight. During the night the humans reach for their holy water and wooden stakes as the vampires roam the lands with inhuman strength, speed and levitation-powers. Driven by their endless bloodlust, they devour all living in their way. Vampires...
- are destroyed by sunlight.
- are extremely vulnerable to wood and holy water.
- spreads the dark disease through combat and their own blood.
- kill and drink blood instead of eating food.
- regenerate health quickly at the expense of food-level.
- won’t be attacked by monsters unless the vampire attacks first.
- take no fall- or suffocation-damage.
- have stationary food level unless in bloodlust mode.
- move faster, jump higher and damage more with bloodlust.
- Stop your server.
- Put MassiveCore.jar in your plugins folder. Download MassiveCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put Vampire.jar in your plugins folder.
- Start your server again.
Join in and play with us on the official Factions RPG Minecraft Server!
Many thanks to the bug reporters! You are awesome <3
Please keep reporting bugs you find so we can fix them :)
❂ Join the MassiveCraft Development Team! ❂
Learn more at: www.massivecraft.com/tech
❂ Join in with Cayorion, Madus, Ulumulu1510 and MarkehMe!
❂ Your contribution will matter to thousands of servers.
❂ You will earn merit and recognition as a MassiveCraft team developer.
MassiveCore (Affects all Plugins)
- Techy - ReflectionUtil Improvements. (By Cayorion)
- Techy - Added methods to set parameter and parameter type to commands. (By Madus)
- Techy - Work on PredicateVisibleTo and PredicateAnd. (By Madus)
- Techy - Transform SQL algorithm now supports iterabiles. (By Cayorion)
- Bug - Added missing comma in version command author list. (By Cayorion)
- Techy - Added messageAsync method in Pager and removed space in niced enums. (By Cayorion)
- Techy - Fixed colors and indentation for map properties in the editor. (By Cayorion)
- Techy - Started work on database convenience methods for default values. (By Madus)
☆★ MassiveLag ★☆
New Feature - Beta version of the new command "/ml environment". This command attempts to identify the server hardware components. This way you can see if your server host is actually giving you what you are paying for. (by Cayorion)
- BugFix - Fixed rank commands such as promote being broken. (by Madus)
- BugFix - Added better error output to detect cause of bug #1003. (by Madus)
- BugFix - Made the command blocker more intelligent. Now looks at spaces and not only raw prefixes. (by Madus)
- BugFix - Hopefully fixed issue where accounts were created in economy plugins even though the economy feature was disabled. (by Madus)
- Feature - Added some fake event detection on world editing. (by Ulumulu1510)
- Security - Considering player visibility in /f list.. (by Madus)
- BugFix - Only apply territoryShieldFactor for player attacks. (by Madus)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Vampire 2.7.4||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||1,739||12/12/2014|
|Vampire 2.7.3||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||439||12/04/2014|
|Vampire 2.7.2||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||149||12/04/2014|
|Vampire 2.7.1||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||613||11/21/2014|
|Vampire 2.7.0||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||199||11/19/2014|
|Vampire 5.7.0 for 1.7.10 and 1.8 patch||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||2,105||09/11/2014|
|Vampire 5.6.0 MassiveCore 7.3.0 for CB 1.7.10||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||3,431||07/23/2014|
|Vampire 5.5.0 MCore 7.2.X for CB 1.7.9||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.1||3,679||05/14/2014|
|Vampire 5.4.1 MCore 7.1.X for CB 1.7.5||Release||1.7.4||2,485||04/01/2014|
|Vampire 5.4.0 MCore 7.0.X||Release||1.7.2||10,653||12/07/2013|
|Vampire 5.3.0 MCore 6.9.X||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||2,588||11/11/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.9 MCore 6.8.X||Release||1.6.4||4,009||09/21/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.8 MCore 6.7.X||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||2,711||08/29/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.7 MCore 6.6.X||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||1,886||08/08/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.5 MCore 6.4.X||Release||1.6.1||2,396||07/02/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.4 MCore 6.4.0||Release||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||2,473||06/22/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.3 MCore 6.3.0||Release||1.5.2||5,155||05/03/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.2 MCore 6.2.0||Release||1.5.1||3,233||03/25/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.1 MCore 6.1.0||Release||1.5.0||1,065||03/17/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.0 MCore 6.0.1||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||2,087||02/28/2013|
|Vampire 5.1.3 MCore 6.0.0||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||123||02/28/2013|
|Vampire V5.1.2 MCore5 V1.1.2||Release||1.4.6||5,299||12/21/2012|
|Vampire V5.1.1 MCore5 V1.1.0 for CB 1.4.2-R0.3||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||477||12/17/2012|
|Vampire V5.1.0 MCore5 V1.0.0||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||2,901||11/11/2012|
|Vampire V5.0.2 MCore4 V1.0.0||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||5,335||08/14/2012|
|Vampire V5.0.1 MCore3 V1.0.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||4,958||06/20/2012|
|Vampire V5.0.1 MCore3 V1.0.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R2.0||2,607||05/31/2012|
|Vampire V5.0.0 MCore3 V1.0.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||1,778||05/16/2012|
|Vampire 4.3.2 MCore2||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||3,410||03/16/2012|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 623,865 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 509,832 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 454,151 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 413,688 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 395,366 Monthly Downloads