❰❰ Full Documentation ❱❱
What is Vampire?
With this plugin anyone can become a vampire, but do you want to? During daytime vampires cower from sunlight. During the night the humans reach for their holy water and wooden stakes as the vampires roam the lands with inhuman strength, speed and levitation-powers. Driven by their endless bloodlust, they devour all living in their way. Vampires...
- are destroyed by sunlight.
- are extremely vulnerable to wood and holy water.
- spreads the dark disease through combat and their own blood.
- kill and drink blood instead of eating food.
- regenerate health quickly at the expense of food-level.
- won’t be attacked by monsters unless the vampire attacks first.
- take no fall- or suffocation-damage.
- have stationary food level unless in bloodlust mode.
- move faster, jump higher and damage more with bloodlust.
- Stop your server.
- Put MassiveCore.jar in your plugins folder. Download MassiveCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put Vampire.jar in your plugins folder.
- Start your server again.
Vampire is developed by MassiveCraft.com
You are most welcome to join in and play with us :)
Many thanks to the bug reporters! You are awesome <3 Please keep reporting bugs you find so I can fix them :)
MassiveCore (Affects all Plugins)
- Fixed a bug where the file idnamecache.json sometimes had to be deleted for the server to load properly.
- Removed the base command alias "mc" since it conflicted with too many other plugins.
- Techy: Improved command registration API where you supply the registering plugin.
- Improved the automatic player kick it's now safer and less error prone.
- Faction homes will now be hidden for hidden factions.
- Re-Added the micro-permission-manager and allow gate creation and use per default again.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Vampire 2.7.1||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||236||11/21/2014|
|Vampire 2.7.0||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||77||11/19/2014|
|Vampire 5.7.0 for 1.7.10 and 1.8 patch||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||1,890||09/11/2014|
|Vampire 5.6.0 MassiveCore 7.3.0 for CB 1.7.10||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||2,470||07/23/2014|
|Vampire 5.5.0 MCore 7.2.X for CB 1.7.9||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.1||3,470||05/14/2014|
|Vampire 5.4.1 MCore 7.1.X for CB 1.7.5||Release||1.7.4||2,242||04/01/2014|
|Vampire 5.4.0 MCore 7.0.X||Release||1.7.2||9,141||12/07/2013|
|Vampire 5.3.0 MCore 6.9.X||Release||CB 1.6.4-R2.0||2,350||11/11/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.9 MCore 6.8.X||Release||1.6.4||3,878||09/21/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.8 MCore 6.7.X||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||2,620||08/29/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.7 MCore 6.6.X||Release||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||1,840||08/08/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.5 MCore 6.4.X||Release||1.6.1||2,304||07/02/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.4 MCore 6.4.0||Release||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||2,201||06/22/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.3 MCore 6.3.0||Release||1.5.2||4,966||05/03/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.2 MCore 6.2.0||Release||1.5.1||3,209||03/25/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.1 MCore 6.1.0||Release||1.5.0||1,043||03/17/2013|
|Vampire 5.2.0 MCore 6.0.1||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||2,053||02/28/2013|
|Vampire 5.1.3 MCore 6.0.0||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||96||02/28/2013|
|Vampire V5.1.2 MCore5 V1.1.2||Release||1.4.6||5,232||12/21/2012|
|Vampire V5.1.1 MCore5 V1.1.0 for CB 1.4.2-R0.3||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||458||12/17/2012|
|Vampire V5.1.0 MCore5 V1.0.0||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||2,879||11/11/2012|
|Vampire V5.0.2 MCore4 V1.0.0||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||5,308||08/14/2012|
|Vampire V5.0.1 MCore3 V1.0.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||4,919||06/20/2012|
|Vampire V5.0.1 MCore3 V1.0.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R2.0||2,580||05/31/2012|
|Vampire V5.0.0 MCore3 V1.0.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||1,752||05/16/2012|
|Vampire 4.3.2 MCore2||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||3,349||03/16/2012|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 227,806 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 185,784 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 175,679 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 171,628 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 142,680 Monthly Downloads