VIP - VIP Login List:
PLEASE OPEN A NEW TICKET FOR EVERY ISSUE, THERE WILL BE NO HELP IN COMMENTS!
I need a test-server, someone actually using the plugin and having a full server! This will help me develop a login-queue!
Version: v2.0.0 works on CB 1.4.7-R1.0
If the server is full and a VIP tries to log in, the last non-VIP player to log on gets kicked, letting the VIP log in.
- /vip add Player <priority> = adds Player to the VIP list with the optional priority
- /vip remove Player = removes Player from the VIP list
- /vip enable = enables the plugin
- /vip disable = diables the plugin
- /vip kick = toggles whether to kick last logged player or longest logged player
- /vip permissions = toggles whether to use config.yml or permissions (VIP.VIP) to determine whether or not a player is a VIP
- Supports Permissions!
- Supports MySQL
To install, simply copy the VIP.jar to your plugin directory and start CraftBukkit normally. The config.yml file will be created automatically.
Priority means, if someone is priority 1 and someone other is priority 2 than the 2 can kick the 1 and the 1 not the 2!
Do not give Not-VIP's any priority, they will then count as 0!
This plugin uses 4 different ways of getting the "priority" of a player:
- You use MySQL and Permissions:
- You use MySQL without Permissions
- You use Permissions without MySQL
- You don't use MySQL or Permissions
Add new lines to the Table 'VIPPermissions' in your MySQL-Database:
ID: <leave blank>
permissionsnode: add the node you want to give your players here (VIP.<node>)
priority: the priority a player with this node has
Add new lines to the Table 'VIPUsers' in your MySQL-Database:
ID: <leave blank>
playername: add the name of the player here
priority: the priority the player has
Give your users the Nodes:
VIP.1 VIP.2 VIP.3 VIP.4 VIP.5 VIP.6 VIP.7 VIP.8 VIP.9 VIP.10
Add your users to the config.yml of type /vip add [player] <priority>
- VIP.add = allows player to add a player to the VIP list
- VIP.remove = allows player to remove a player from the VIP list
- VIP.enable = allows player to enable the plugin
- VIP.disable = allows player to disable the plugin
- VIP.kickToggle = allows player to toggle whether most recently logged or longest logged player gets kicked when a VIP signs in
- VIP.VIP = player is a VIP (if set to Unknown color 'rgb(51, 102, 255)'. true in config.yml)
- VIP.1 - VIP.10 = Default priority if not using MySQL
Reworked for the new Recommended Build
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 142,584 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 129,606 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 93,275 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 89,557 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 68,789 Monthly Downloads