Fight Communism with the #1 Shop Plugin, Now With Spout GUI
This plugin allows you to put items up for sale in a virtual store with a command and get paid via iConomy only when someone buys them. I never liked the idea of players getting payed by some invisible merchant automatically with server determined prices. Players get to set prices and will only make money off items in demand. Free market at its best.
Note this plugin sends usage statistics to me so I can see how many people are using this plugin and its popularity. To me it's a validation of my work so I like seeing it. However, if you wish to opt-out there is an option to do so. The stats are here: http://usage.blockface.org/plugin/VirtualShop
If you wish to send me statistics but not have your server listed change listserver: false but keep opt-out: false.
- Less Spammy.
- Updated for new stats tracker.
- Refixed old fixed.
- Fixed permissions problems.
- New 1.9 items, thanks Azdekar
- Forgot to actually call close method - thanks Azdekar
- Pass hand durability, thanks Azdekar
- Fuck it I'm adding these changes manually.
- Readded hand fix
- Undid untested pulls. Please test thoroughly before submitting pull requests.
- Pass durability for items in hand, fixes #35.
- Close databases when plugin is disabled.
- Implement a max-item-drops option, added support in Cancel.java, still need to handle Buy.java.
- This should complete buy support for max item drops. Refactored buy code a bit.
- Adds new item IDs found in 1.9 prerelease (that I could find), also adds some more previously missing item ids between 27-34 (powered rails, pistons, et. al)
- This should fix the dupe bug (issue 33), it looks like the code doesn't check to ensure that setAmount is nonzero before a successful transaction.
- Fixed out of money message.
- Proper closing of databases.
- Fixed crazy SQLite spaz.
- Versioning and pom.xml changes.
- Pom tweaks.
- Using new pom version and build number.
- Using Jenkins numbers for versioning.
- Removed #
- Once again versioning.
- Really fixed versioning.
- Fixed versioning.
- Added Jenkins build number.
- Updated with 1.8 items - Thanks azkedar
- Surpress errors.
- Learn to ignore case.
- Implemented new Register
- Updated register
- Version number bump
- Added missing SQL wrappers.
- Removed useless import.
- Rewrote a lot of the SQL, should be more stable.
- Fixed import.
- Refactored and updated usage stats.
- Quick fix for connection drops. Unsafe and may lockup server. Will fix later.
- Calling home.
- Version update.
- Fixed hand nonsense.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|VirtualShop b115||Release||CB 1317||14,881||10/29/2011|
|VirtualShop b108||Release||CB 1317||1,124||10/16/2011|
|VirtualShop b107||Release||CB 1317||495||10/16/2011|
|VirtualShop b103||Release||CB 1317||657||10/15/2011|
|VirtualShop b96||Release||CB 1185||774||10/11/2011|
|VirtualShop b72||Release||CB 1185||1,097||09/26/2011|
|VirtualShop b60||Release||CB 1185||307||09/24/2011|
|VirtualShop b54||Release||CB 1185||190||09/23/2011|
|VirtualShop b53||Release||CB 1060||243||09/22/2011|
|VirtualShop 3.08||Release||CB 1060||215||09/20/2011|
|VirtualShop 3.07||Release||CB 1060||333||09/16/2011|
|VirtualShop 3.06||Release||CB 1060||223||09/12/2011|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 295,460 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 238,536 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 214,570 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- API and Library
- 195,793 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 178,144 Monthly Downloads