Beware of the full moon!
To become a Werewolf, you have to get bitten (attacked) by a wolf or Werewolf at night and contract the Werewolf infection. This infection will turn the player into a Werewolf every night, starting the next night, if the player is under a open sky. To prevent turning, the player can stay inside during night.
- When in wolf-form, character skin changes to a Werewolf skin (Only visible to other players)
- When in wolf-form, players will become identifiable only as "Werewolf" in the playerlist and chat (Adding a element of mystery)
- When in wolf-form, werewolves speak in a language which appears as growling noises to normal players.
- A Werewolf automatically turns into his Wolf-form during a full moon, when under a open sky.
- A Werewolf automatically turns into his Human-form at dawn.
- A Werewolf only eats meat!
- A Werewolf gains health from killing mobs! (Hunting)
- A Werewolf does high unarmed damage!
- A Werewolf moves faster!
- A Werewolf pounces instead of merely jumping!
- A Werewolf has night vision.
- A Werewolf cannot wield Armor while in Wolf-form, but has a high natural defense!
- A Werewolf can growl with /growl
- A Werewolf can growl with /howl
- Vampires cannot be infected with the Werewolf infection
- When a Werewolf gets killed, the player re-spawns in human form.
- Werewolves are very vulnerable to “Silver” (Gold) weapons.
- Werewolves are the natural leaders of wild wolves
- The Werewolf infection can be cured by consuming the Cure: The werewolf cure potion
The Werewolf Clans
There are 3 Werewolf clans, each with their own skin and ability.
A werewolf will spread the infection from his own clan.
Any other infection method will result in a random clan.
|Clan Name||Appearance||Clan Skill|
|The Silvermanes||Grey wolf||Speed 2, Damage 3|
|The Bloodmoons||Black wolf||Speed 2, Regeneration 3|
|The Witherfangs||Comic Wolf||Speed 4, Jump 4|
The three werewolf clans get points for hunting other creatures while in Werewolf form.
Slaying werewolves from another clan and especially the another clan's alpha earns bonus points for the clan.
Periodically, the total score of each clan is calculated and the leading clan is announced.
The Clan alpha is the natural leader of the clan.
The Clan alpha is selected as the most "senior" of the werewolves in the clan, when the clan has lost its old Alpha.
Ways of losing the alpha are:
- The alpha werewolf was slain by another clan member
- The alpha werewolf has not transformed for some days and is therefore auto-cured (See the auto-cure setting)
- The alpha werewolf has cured himself by drinking the cure potion
Alpha abilities are:
- /howl ability has a stunning effect on all living creatures nearby
- Double amount of damage
- Half the amound of damage taken
As a werewolf, you gradually matures and gains more control over your condition depending on how many full moon transformations you have experienced:
|Number of tranformations||Maturity|
|3||You no longer drop clothes and items when transforming|
|5||You can now transform at will with the /werewolf transform command|
|10||Gold items no longer causes extra damage on you|
At any time, a bounty is being kept for the killing of a Werewolf.
Players can check the current bounty with /werewolf bounty and add to this bounty themselves by using /werewolf addbounty <amount>. A player can put himself into "werewolf hunting mode" by using /werewolf hunt. This helps him find the nearest werewolf simply using the compass. The player can disable "werewolf hunting mode" by using /werewolf hunt again.
The Werewolf bounty will be paid out to the first player to slay a Werewolf. Players can check the top 10 werewolf hunters with /werewolf top
NOTE: Werewolf hunting requires Vault to be installed.
A player can drink the Werewolf potion to infect himself with the Werewolf infection.
Note that drinking the infection potion must be drunk during a full moon!
Admins can use the /werewolf potion command to hand out infection potions to players
A Werewolf player can drink the Werewolf cure potion to cure himself from being a Werewolf.
Note that the player can only drink the cure while in HUMAN form. (Werewolves paws do not play well with bottles).
Selling potions using signs
Admins or players with the correct permission nodes can place signs for selling Werewolf infection potions and Werewolf cure potions.
Players can use these signs by simply click the sign to get a potion.
NOTE: When using Vault, the selling prices from the config.yml is used. Without vault, all these signs will give away potions for free.
To use signs, first make sure signs are enabled in the config and place signs with the following lines:
Werewolf cure potion sign
Werewolf cure potion sign
Slaying a werewolf is quite an accomplishment.
After successfully slaying a werewolf with a any type of sword, the werewolf head is cut off and can be kept by the player as a trophy!
Werewolf currently supports:
Simply set the "language" setting in the config.yml to any of these config settings (lower case) and the plugin will download the language file from my server at www.doggycraft.dk.
NOTE: Is there a language missing and are you are native speaker of it? Then please help by translating the language file and I will upload it for everyone to use!
Put the Werewolf.jar file in your /plugins folder and you are ready to go!
There is an additional way of infecting with the /werewolf infect <playername> to infect a specific player with the infection.
Using commands will place the Werewolf in a random clan.
|werewolf||Show the basic info|
|werewolf check <playername>||Checks whether player is a Werewolf|
|werewolf bounty <playername>||Checks current bounty for slaying a Werewolf|
|werewolf addbounty <amount>||Adds to the Werewolf bounty|
|werewolf hunt||Toggles Werewolf hunt mode|
|werewolf top||Views the top 10 Werewolf hunters|
|werewolf infect||Infects yourself with the Werewolf infection|
|werewolf infect <playername>||Infects a player with the Werewolf infection|
|werewolf toggle||Toggles Werewolf infection for yourself|
|werewolf toggle <playername>||Toggles Werewolf infection for a player|
|werewolf transform||Transforms instantly into werewolf form|
|werewolf untransform||Transforms back into human form|
|werewolf clan||View the clan status|
|werewolf potion||Spawns 1 Werewolf infection potion|
|werewolf reload||Reloads configuration from disk|
- werewolf.* - Player can do everything below
- werewolf.growl - Player can growl when in Werewolf form
- werewolf.howl - Player can howl when in Werewolf form
- werewolf.infect - Player can infect a player with the Werewolf infection
- werewolf.infectself - Player can infect himself with the Werewolf infection
- werewolf.transform - Player can use the transform command
- werewolf.untransform - Player can use the untransform command
- werewolf.clan - Player can check his clan status
- werewolf.togglewerewolf - Player can toggle Werewolf status for others
- werewolf.togglewerewolfself - Player can toggle Werewolf status for themselves
- werewolf.infectother - Player can infect others with the Werewolf infection by biting (attacking) them
- werewolf.becomeinfected - Player can become infected with the Werewolf infection
- werewolf.bounty - Player can view the current Werewolf bounty
- werewolf.addbounty - Player add to the current Werewolf bounty
- werewolf.top - Player can view the top 10 Werewolf hunters
- werewolf.hunt - Player toggle Werewolf hunting mode for himself
- werewolf.listener - Player can understand the Werewolf language
- werewolf.seer - Player can see a players original skin for a Werewolf player
- werewolf.check - Player can check whether a player is infected with the Werewolf infection
- werewolf.potion.infection.create - Player can create a Werewolf infection potion
- werewolf.potion.infection.drink - Player can drink a Werewolf infection potion
- werewolf.potion.cure.create - Player can create a Werewolf cure potion
- werewolf.potion.cure.drink - Player can drink a Werewolf cure potion
- werewolf.sign.infection.place - Player can place a sign selling infection potions
- werewolf.sign.cure.place - Player can place a sign selling cure potions
- werewolf.sign.infection.use - Player can use a sign selling infection potions
- werewolf.sign.cure.use - Player can use a sig selling cure potions
|Modifiers.Wolf.HandDamage||The multiplier for unarmed Werewolf damage||8|
|Modifiers.Wolf.ItemDamage||The multiplier for itembased Werewolf damage||3|
|Infection.WerewolfBiteRisk||The risk of getting the Werewolf infection pr. Werewolf attack||0.05|
|Infection.WildWolfBiteRisk||The risk of getting the Werewolf infection pr. Wild wolf attack||0.75|
|Infection.CureChance||The change of being cured when drinking the Werewolf cure potion||1.00|
|Infection.AutoCureDays||Number of real days without transformation, after which a player will be auto-cured. Generally used to purge inactive players from the werewolf files. Set this to 0 to disable.||14|
|Modifiers.ArmorMultiplier||The amount of damage that a Werewolf takes compared to a normal player||0.8|
|Night.Start||Time of day when Werewolves will start turning into Werewolf form||13000|
|Night.End||Time of day when Werewolves will start turning into human form||23000|
|WerewolfGroup.Enable||When a player transform into a Werewolf, put the player into a permission group||false|
|WerewolfGroup.Name||When a player transform into a Werewolf, put the player into this permission group. Player will be put back into his original permission group when returning to human form.||"Werewolf"|
|AllowedWorlds||List of names of worlds in which werewolves can exist||<Name of the servers main world>|
|Settings.AutoBounty||Server will automatically add to the Werewolf bounty||true|
|Settings.AutoBountyMaximum||Server will automatically add to the Werewolf bounty until this limit||1000|
|Settings.ServerName||Name of the server||"Your Server"|
|Settings.Language||Language for this plugin||"english"|
|Settings.DropArmorOnTransform||Player will drop all worn armor items to the ground when transforming||true|
|Settings.OnlyTransformDuringFullMoon||If false, players will transform every night instead of only during a fullmoon||true|
|Settings.WolfChat||Werewolves will chat in the Werewolf language||true|
|Settings.CureWerewolfWhenSlain||Werewolves are cured when slain||false|
|Trophies.Enabled||Slaying a werewolf with a sword will drop the head of the werewolf||true|
|Pounce.Enabled||Whether a werewolf will pounce instead of normal jumping||false|
|Pounce.PlaneSpeed||The horisontal speed of a werewolf pounce||2.25|
|Pounce.HeightSpeed||The vertical speed of a werewolf pounce||1.10|
|Maturity.NoDropItems||Number of transforms for not dropping clothes on transform||4|
|Maturity.FullMoonImmunity||Number of transforms for immunity to full moons||6|
|Maturity.ControlledTransformation||Number of transforms for controlled transformation||8|
|Maturity.GoldImmunity||Number of transforms for gold immunity||10|
|Clans.Enabled||Whether werewolf clans are enabled||true|
|Signs.Enabled||Whether werwolf potion signs are enabled||false|
|Signs.InfectionPrice||The price for buying a infection potion use a sign (when Vault is installed)||1000|
|Signs.CurePrice||The price for buying a cure potion use a sign (when Vault is installed)||500|
- Config setting for rewarding items as bounty instead of money
- Config setting for bounty payouts
- Chat formatting in config
- Crafting recipe for silver swords
- Crafting recipe for werewolf infection potion
- Crafting recipe for werewolf cure potion
- Werewolf generations (Alpha, Beta)
- Werewolf names
Do you want to support this Plugin?
Buy the developer a beer! Beer makes coding faster
- Support for craftbukkit 1.6.4
- Werewolf infection potion sign : Click to buy a infction potion (supports Vault for economy)
- Werewolf cure potion sign : Click to buy a cure potion (supports Vault for economy)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Werewolf 0.6.2 Beta||Beta||1.6.4||3,012||09/29/2013|
|Werewolf 0.6.1 Beta||Beta||CB 1.6.2-R1.0||878||09/25/2013|
|Werewolf 0.6.0 Beta||Beta||CB 1.6.2-R1.0||766||09/22/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.9 Beta||Beta||CB 1.6.2-R0.1||1,307||09/09/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.8 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||3,421||07/18/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.8 Beta||Beta||1.6.2||1,359||07/17/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.7 Beta||Beta||1.6.2||553||07/14/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.6 Beta||Beta||1.6.2||613||07/10/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.5 Beta||Beta||1.6.1||465||07/08/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.4 Beta||Beta||1.6.1||568||07/03/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.3 Beta||Beta||1.6.1||279||07/02/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.2 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||1,018||07/01/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.1 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||340||06/29/2013|
|Werewolf 0.5.0 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||572||06/27/2013|
|Werewolf 0.4.9 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||558||06/25/2013|
|Werewolf 0.4.8 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||854||06/22/2013|
|Werewolf 0.4.7 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||856||06/21/2013|
|Werewolf 0.4.6 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||494||06/20/2013|
|Werewolf 0.4.5 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||430||06/17/2013|
|Werewolf 0.4.4 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||368||06/15/2013|
|Werewolf 0.4.3 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||551||06/13/2013|
|Werewolf 0.4.2 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||544||06/11/2013|
|Werewolf 0.4.1 Beta||Beta||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||2,307||05/23/2013|
|Werewolf 0.4.0 Beta||Beta||1.5.1||3,555||04/02/2013|
|Werewolf 0.3.9 Beta||Beta||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||4,238||02/09/2013|
|Werewolf 0.3.8 Beta||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||2,779||01/10/2013|
|Werewolf 0.3.7 Beta||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||189||01/07/2013|
|Werewolf 0.3.6 Beta||Beta||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||481||01/05/2013|
|Werewolf 0.3.5 Beta||Beta||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||8,545||09/15/2012|
|Werewolf 0.3.4 Beta||Beta||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||1,114||09/08/2012|
|Werewolf 0.3.3 Beta||Beta||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||1,037||09/05/2012|
|Werewolf 0.3.2 Beta||Beta||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||2,465||08/18/2012|
|Werewolf 0.3.1 Beta||Beta||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||417||08/17/2012|
|Werewolf 0.3.0 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||2,465||07/24/2012|
|Werewolf 0.2.9 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||1,879||07/06/2012|
|Werewolf 0.2.8 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||469||07/04/2012|
|Werewolf 0.2.7 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||1,520||06/22/2012|
|Werewolf 0.2.6 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||486||06/19/2012|
|Werewolf 0.2.5 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||377||06/18/2012|
|Werewolf 0.2.4 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||205||06/17/2012|
|Werewolf 0.2.3 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||355||06/16/2012|
|Werewolf 0.2.2 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||219||06/15/2012|
|Werewolf 0.2.1 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||340||06/14/2012|
|Werewolf 0.2.0 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||335||06/12/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 150,044 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 136,523 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 113,000 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 93,689 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 74,411 Monthly Downloads