Current Version: v0.1
This plugin has been developed by mvintzel and is being published by kmccmk9. This plugin allows for users to enter a on/off command that creates invisible glass blocks around them within a defined radius. The block change is client side only. The only changes that will affect the server are those of breaking blocks. This plugin has many uses! To edit the radius, server admins just edit the settings file created by the plugin on first run.
- Allows any player to see through blocks around them within a defined radius!
Using The Plugin:
Blue = functioning properly
Red = not functioning properly
* /xray on
* /xray off
Please submit a ticket here.
Plugin created and updated to 1.5.2-R1.0
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 501,900 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 199,548 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 195,705 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 178,842 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Ores and Resources, Armor, Tools, and Weapons, and Adventure and RPG
- 127,511 Monthly Downloads