Thank you for 60,000 downloads!
Do you have a minecraft server and have trouble with users x-raying?
XrayInformer may be your solution to get rid of them.
XrayInformer hooks into your server logging plugin and calculates data to tell you if a player is cheating with an Xray mod.
I've recently taken over this project and aim to continue updating it and improving it.
A big THANK YOU goes out to sourcemaker and bwinkl04, the original and second devs on this project, they have done some great work.
NOTICE: In a computer/network crash I recently lost a lot of data. I am also in the large-scale process of redoing my entire server, which is a large time consuming task. With the data I lost and my tasks at hand, I can't see the coreprotect update coming soon. I will however continue small bug fixes as they are found, and MC updates for now. If anyone would be interested in working on an update to make this plugin CoreProtect compatible, message me and I'll be happy to add you as an author and let you work on it.
Java 7 required
LogBlock v1.80 or better required
What will be added in later versions?
/xcheck player:all will not show cleared players.(done)
When players log in with a xlevel of 100 or more a notice is sent to player with - xcheck.receive.(done)
Faster more efficient search algorithm.(done)
- CoreProtect support - I will be adding this in the future as I know many of you prefer CoreProtect. However, I can't guarantee a time for this, or that it will be soon. Please keep in mind when asking me questions, I am the only full developer on a server, so i have many other projects I work on simultaneously.
- Added an extra config option for checking players when they log in, due to the permission not working properly for some people.
Note - You will probably have to delete and let the config reload for this option to work properly.
- Updated to Bukkit 1.8 compatibility.
- Renewed and Updated license
- Small code changes/updates
- Updated to MC 1.7.10 compatibility.
- Code Cleanups.
- Prep for adding CoreProtect compatibility.
- Updated to MC 1.7.9 compatibility.
- Converted project, should fix joda issues.
- Added a xcheck.bypasscheck permission to not check these players on login.
- Added a xcheck.clear permission to only allow those players to clear others.
- Complete rewrite of most code, should be more efficient. Still have more work to do on this, but its MUCH better.
- /xcheck player:all now displays the correct info after a player has been cleared (shows only non cleared players).
- Notifies players (staff) with the xcheck.receive permission when a player with a high probability joins the game.
- Small, but important change to package name.
- Cleaned code a little.
- fixed small error in calculating a cleared player.
- added clear argument
- removed the - in front of arguments
- cleaned up code a little
- fixed some typos
- added since-parameter (since:int (hours))
- added emerald ores
- changes for the altered logblock api
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|XrayInformer v3.1.1 for MC 1.7.10-R0.1||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||956||10/26/2014|
|XrayInformer 3.1||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||1,036||08/12/2014|
|XrayInformer 3.0.1 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||6,750||03/06/2013|
|XrayInformer 2.2.4 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||4,339||12/11/2012|
|XrayInformer 2.2.3 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||1,927||11/22/2012|
|XrayInformer 2.2.2 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||1,241||11/15/2012|
|XRayInformer 2.2.0 (Java 7 required!!)||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||6,986||08/11/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.6||Release||1.2.5||19,667||02/16/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.5||Release||CB 1.1-R3||5,412||02/06/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.4||Release||CB 1.1-R2||2,844||01/30/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||5,837||01/01/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||604||12/31/2011|
|XRay Informer 2.0.4||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,013||12/27/2011|
|XRay Informer 2.0.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,249||12/20/2011|
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 604,960 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 332,493 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 300,036 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 274,179 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 271,649 Monthly Downloads