Thank you for 65,000 downloads!
Do you have a minecraft server and have trouble with users x-raying?
XrayInformer may be your solution to get rid of them.
XrayInformer hooks into your server logging plugin and calculates data to tell you if a player is cheating with an Xray mod.
Java 7 required
LogBlock v1.80 or better required
What will be added in later versions?
/xcheck player:all will not show cleared players.(done) Faster more efficient search algorithm.(done)
- Add support for CoreProtect. (In progress)
As a learning and aspiring developer, I am still looking for some means of support in future school endeavors. If you would like to donate and help support me, it would be greatly appreciated. My plugins are free, and this is optional. If you can't support me through monetary means, please feel free to comment and check out my other plugins as well. Anything helps, thanks!
- Rewrote the plugin and restructured the code
- Made mechanics more efficient
- New code and structure to prepare for adding CoreProtect compatibility
- Added an extra config option for checking players when they log in, due to the permission not working properly for some people.
- Updated to Bukkit 1.8 compatibility.
- Renewed and Updated license
- Small code changes/updates
- Updated to MC 1.7.10 compatibility.
- Code Cleanups.
- Prep for adding CoreProtect compatibility.
- Updated to MC 1.7.9 compatibility.
- Converted project, should fix joda issues.
- Added a xcheck.bypasscheck permission to not check these players on login.
- Added a xcheck.clear permission to only allow those players to clear others.
- Complete rewrite of most code, should be more efficient. Still have more work to do on this, but its MUCH better.
- /xcheck player:all now displays the correct info after a player has been cleared (shows only non cleared players).
- Notifies players (staff) with the xcheck.receive permission when a player with a high probability joins the game.
- Small, but important change to package name.
- Cleaned code a little.
- fixed small error in calculating a cleared player.
- added clear argument
- removed the - in front of arguments
- cleaned up code a little
- fixed some typos
- added since-parameter (since:int (hours))
- added emerald ores
- changes for the altered logblock api
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|XrayInformer v3.1.1 for MC 1.7.10-R0.1||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||1,033||10/26/2014|
|XrayInformer 3.1||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||1,054||08/12/2014|
|XrayInformer 3.0.1 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||6,822||03/06/2013|
|XrayInformer 2.2.4 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||4,346||12/11/2012|
|XrayInformer 2.2.3 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||1,931||11/22/2012|
|XrayInformer 2.2.2 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||1,243||11/15/2012|
|XRayInformer 2.2.0 (Java 7 required!!)||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||7,013||08/11/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.6||Release||1.2.5||19,672||02/16/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.5||Release||CB 1.1-R3||5,414||02/06/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.4||Release||CB 1.1-R2||2,844||01/30/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||5,840||01/01/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||604||12/31/2011|
|XRay Informer 2.0.4||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,019||12/27/2011|
|XRay Informer 2.0.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,271||12/20/2011|
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 383,277 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 337,624 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 314,819 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 308,619 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 303,797 Monthly Downloads