After talks with source maker, he agreed to allow me the honor of taking over this project. This has always been one of my favorite plugins, and I use it quite often on my own server. When sourcemaker abandoned it, I tried some of the others, but none of them met my needs. The current version is stable up to 1.4.7. Please feel free to offer suggestions and comments about this plugin, and how you think we can make it better.
There will be NO support for HawkEye in any way. If you would like to use the XrayInformer, there's no other way than LogBlock (and LogBlawk/Guardian when it's released). The HawkEye-API is NOT suitable to be an API for other plugins. There may be HawkEye support coming... Stay tuned.
Do you have a minecraft server and have trouble with users x-raying?
XRayInformer may be your solution to get rid of them.
Again, A big THANK YOU goes out to sourcemaker, he was the original dev on this project, and has done some great work. I only hope I can fill the large shoes he left behind.
Java 7 required
LogBlock 1.50 or better required
What will be added in version 3.x ?
/xcheck player:all will not show cleared players.(done)
When players log in with a xlevel of 100 or more a notice is sent to player with - xcheck.receive.(done)
Faster more efficient search algorithm.(done)
- HawkEye support?
- CoreProtect support?
- Complete rewrite of most code, should be more efficient. Still have more work to do on this, but its MUCH better.
- /xcheck player:all now displays the correct info after a player has been cleared (shows only non cleared players).
- Notifies players (staff) with the xcheck.receive permission when a player with a high probability joins the game.
- Small, but important change to package name.
- Cleaned code a little.
- fixed small error in calculating a cleared player.
- added clear argument
- removed the - in front of arguments
- cleaned up code a little
- fixed some typos
- added since-parameter (since:int (hours))
- added emerald ores
- changes for the altered logblock api
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|XrayInformer 3.0.1 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||5,236||03/06/2013|
|XrayInformer 2.2.4 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||4,284||12/11/2012|
|XrayInformer 2.2.3 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||1,869||11/22/2012|
|XrayInformer 2.2.2 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||1,180||11/15/2012|
|XRayInformer 2.2.0 (Java 7 required!!)||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||6,470||08/11/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.6||Release||1.2.5||19,605||02/16/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.5||Release||CB 1.1-R3||5,307||02/06/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.4||Release||CB 1.1-R2||2,805||01/30/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||5,779||01/01/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||573||12/31/2011|
|XRay Informer 2.0.4||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||910||12/27/2011|
|XRay Informer 2.0.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,166||12/20/2011|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 144,484 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 130,016 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 95,343 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 90,443 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 65,665 Monthly Downloads