Thank you for 60,000 downloads!
Do you have a minecraft server and have trouble with users x-raying?
XrayInformer may be your solution to get rid of them.
XrayInformer hooks into your server logging plugin and calculates data to tell you if a player is cheating with an Xray mod.
I've recently taken over this project and aim to continue updating it and improving it.
A big THANK YOU goes out to sourcemaker and bwinkl04, the original and second devs on this project, they have done some great work.
NOTICE: Update to 1.8 is in progress along with various code updates and cleanups since I've acquired this project.
Java 7 required
LogBlock v1.80 or better required
What will be added in later versions?
/xcheck player:all will not show cleared players.(done)
When players log in with a xlevel of 100 or more a notice is sent to player with - xcheck.receive.(done)
Faster more efficient search algorithm.(done)
- CoreProtect support - I will be adding this in the future as I know many of you prefer CoreProtect. However, I can't guarantee a time for this, or that it will be soon. Please keep in mind when asking me questions, I am the only full developer on a server, so i have many other projects I work on simultaneously.
- Updated to MC 1.7.10 compatibility.
- Code Cleanups.
- Prep for adding CoreProtect compatibility.
- Updated to MC 1.7.9 compatibility.
- Converted project, should fix joda issues.
- Added a xcheck.bypasscheck permission to not check these players on login.
- Added a xcheck.clear permission to only allow those players to clear others.
- Complete rewrite of most code, should be more efficient. Still have more work to do on this, but its MUCH better.
- /xcheck player:all now displays the correct info after a player has been cleared (shows only non cleared players).
- Notifies players (staff) with the xcheck.receive permission when a player with a high probability joins the game.
- Small, but important change to package name.
- Cleaned code a little.
- fixed small error in calculating a cleared player.
- added clear argument
- removed the - in front of arguments
- cleaned up code a little
- fixed some typos
- added since-parameter (since:int (hours))
- added emerald ores
- changes for the altered logblock api
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|XrayInformer v3.1.1 for MC 1.7.10-R0.1||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||453||10/26/2014|
|XrayInformer 3.1||Release||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||794||08/12/2014|
|XrayInformer 3.0.1 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||6,251||03/06/2013|
|XrayInformer 2.2.4 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||4,313||12/11/2012|
|XrayInformer 2.2.3 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||1,900||11/22/2012|
|XrayInformer 2.2.2 (java 7 required)||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||1,220||11/15/2012|
|XRayInformer 2.2.0 (Java 7 required!!)||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||6,764||08/11/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.6||Release||1.2.5||19,631||02/16/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.5||Release||CB 1.1-R3||5,359||02/06/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.4||Release||CB 1.1-R2||2,824||01/30/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||5,806||01/01/2012|
|XRay Informer 2.1.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||590||12/31/2011|
|XRay Informer 2.0.4||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||959||12/27/2011|
|XRay Informer 2.0.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,196||12/20/2011|
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 181,116 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 175,622 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 171,012 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 151,785 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 131,618 Monthly Downloads