This is the corresponding client mod for use with the AuthMod Bukkit plugin (BukkitDev, GitHub). In conjunction with the Bukkit plugin, this allows users (particularly staff members) to authenticate themselves with an RSA certificate. A more complete description can be found on the BukkitDev page for AuthMod
Setting up AuthModClient
Install it as you would any other mod. It modifies one line in NetClientHandler and multiple in Packet250CustomPayload, and adds two other classes.
Acquire an AuthMod key from your server owner, and put it directly in your .minecraft folder as "authmod.key".
You should be able to connect to the server as usual. If you want to connect from a different computer, you'll have to install AuthMod and copy your authmod.key to it as well.
Source code and compiled class files can be found on GitHub
- Initial release
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 194,503 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 154,112 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,743 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 74,909 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,299 Monthly Downloads