The Piglands Mod
The Piglands Mod adds a whole new biome associated with piggies. In this biome, everything represents pigs. The trees are pink, the grass is pink (primarily comes from the trail of the Pigman), and you get pink wood! You'll see the pig in this biome, in addition to Pigmen, King Pigmen, and Enderpigs. This is a WIP mod, so there's more to come in the next update(s)! Be sure to see the official page on Minecraft Forum!
Requires ModLoader to play. Download the zip, unzip it, and put all of these files into the file "minecraft.jar."
- Bug fixes.
- Reduced the amount of lag experienced while in the Piglands.
- Includes a fix to make this mod work with the new multiplayer system.
- Added a configuration file to change the IDs of the mobs, items, and blocks.
- IDs for the mobs and blocks have been changed, this will cause problems because certain IDs originally needed by this mod are being used by new blocks in Minecraft.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|The Piglands Mod v0.3.1 for Minecraft 1.3.2||Beta||1.3.2||1,299||08/20/2012|
|The Piglands Mod v0.3 for Minecraft 1.2.5||Beta||1.2.5||961||07/18/2012|
|The Piglands Mod v0.2 for Minecraft 1.2.5||Beta||1.2.5||155||07/04/2012|
|The Piglands Mod v0.1 for Minecraft 1.2.5||Beta||1.2.5||140||06/18/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 192,069 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 151,505 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,987 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 73,725 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 61,190 Monthly Downloads