This mod adds tea to the game - thanks to the wonderful reddit suggestion by "natenaterson", which can be found here. Everything functions exactly as you see it in the infographic at the bottom of this page - not like the one in the Reddit post. Some things have been tweaked.
- The latest version of Risugami's ModLoader
- All item and block IDs, in addition to tweaks on the parameters for the tea effects can be edited through the ModLoader configuration file located at ".minecraft\config\mod_tea.cfg". Changing these after creating your items in-game will probably cause you to lose any of those items you've made.
- Added all functionality seen in the infographic.
- Although the file may be listed for Beta 1.7.3, it is for Beta 1.8.1.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,804 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,652 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,134 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 62,756 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,623 Monthly Downloads