Curse Client v5Addon Management Simplified
- Download, install or update any supported games' Addons with one click
- Easily track when your addons need to be updated
- Keep your Addons in sync across multiple computers
- Never lose your Addon settings with Addon Settings Backup
- Does not impact game performance. Low memory and CPU usage!
- Minecraft Texture Pack support
- New UI
- Ability to reorder games via drag and drop
- Free to use!
- Discover and join Minecraft servers!
- World of Warcraft
- Warhammer Online
- Runes of Magic
What is the Curse Client?
The Curse Client is an addon manager that allows you to browse, install, and update your addons. It's free, lightweight, and easy to use!
- The client will detect and manage addons in your interface folder
- You can install, update, and delete addons with the client
Automatically synchronize Addons on Multiple PCs
Stay safe from viruses, malware and password theft
Addon Settings Backup*
Automatically backup Addon settings for easy UI recovery
Easily share Addons with your friends and your Guild
Premium vs. Non-Premium Clients
The Premium client is available to Curse.com Premium members. It has all the functionality of the Non-Premium client, and much more:
- Update all your addons with one click
- Addon Sync
- Addon Settings Backup
- Faster addon downloads
- Automatic addon updates
- No ads
If you’re interested in becoming a Premium member, visit www.curse.com/premium
The Curse Client will work in Windows and MacOS with Intel-Based processors.
Note: the Mac client is in alpha and thus may be subject to bugs. It will only work on Mac OSX 10.4 or above.
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
How to Get Started
After downloading the client from the link above and installing the client, you will be prompted to enter the login information for your Curse account. If you do not have a Curse account, you can create one from the Curse Client login window.
How to Keep Your Client Up to Date
We are constantly working to improve the client and resolve user issues. When we release a new version of the Curse Client, all clients will automatically update after its next launch or within an hour, whichever comes first. If you do not wish to have the client automatically update itself, you can de-select the option in configuration. However, the old version will cease to function until you do update.
The Curse Client is ever-evolving. We plan to release new features for the client and expand its functionality. We will announce major functionality changes in news articles on Curse.com.
Feedback or Bugs
- For Client-related bug reports or feature requests:
- Windows users, Curse Client Support Center
- Mac OSX users, www.curseforge.com/projects/curse-client-osx/create-ticket
- You can use your Curse ID on CurseForge.
- For Curse.com-related bugs, email us at email@example.com
- For detailed instructions on using the client, visit www.curse.com/content/ClientInstructions.aspx
Information Collected by the Curse Client
The Client collects and uploads the following:
- Your login details to authenticate you
- Which addons you have installed
- A summary of your PC hardware
Curse Client End User License Agreement
To view, please visit http://www.curse.com/content/CurseClientEULA.aspx