Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
- Finance & Administration
What it's like to work at Curse Inc.
At Curse, you will have the opportunity to work with a young, growing team of passionate and talented individuals making a living doing what they love. Curse's mission is to provide information and tools to help core gamers succeed in online worlds.
We are a team that builds web properties ranging from databases and wikis to guild hosting and add-on management. Curse has a start-up atmosphere, combining the hunger for success with a work environment that revolves around what we have a passion for – online games. With offices in San Francisco and Huntsville, a solid, profitable business model providing the foundation for growth and competitive salaries and benefits, Curse empowers its employees to accomplish great things.
San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Finance & Sales)
Curse’s San Francisco office houses the finance and sales teams. It features a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment where employees live and breathe the online gaming space.
Reasons to live and work in the San Francisco Bay Area:
- The food, weather and people - San Francisco is one the most diverse cities in the world
- San Francisco is a hub of culture, arts and gaming
- Work in the fast-paced Silicon Valley
Huntsville, AL (Development, Design, Marketing)
Curse's Huntsville office houses the development, sales, design and marketing teams. Huntsville was named by both Fortune and Kiplinger magazine as one of the best places to live and work in the U.S. It has an enthusiastic and hard-working culture that allows developers to create cutting edge web properties.
Reasons to live and work in Huntsville, Alabama:
- Huntsville is home to the 2nd largest research and technology park in the U.S.
- Salary.com lists Huntsville as the US's Best Value for Salaries and Cost of Living
- Huntsville is home to the United States Space Program, and has the nickname "The Rocket City"