This plugin will allow you to view important statistics about your ship on the fly, whilst building it. Just attach the Engineer part anywhere onto your ship and up will come a nice window showing you lots of cool stuff. By popular demand the engineer has an add-on module that will also allow it to work within flight. The Flight Engineer will give you important and useful information about your vessel, surface, orbital and rendezvous flight manoeuvres.
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help me out a lot!
- Updated for KSP v0.24.2.
- Padishar's Fixes:
- Added: Tweakable visibility has been integrated into the existing settings system.
- Changed: Compact mode now shrinks to the right.
- Fixed: Null Refs caused by Blizzy's toolbar support.
- Removed: BuildEngineerTweakable & FlightEngineerTweakable are no longer needed.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 80,341 Monthly Downloads
- KW Rocketry v2.6c - 5m parts
- Command and Control, Structural and Aerodynamic, Sub-Assembly, and Parts Pack
- 45,343 Monthly Downloads
- Unofficial B9 Aerospace REPACK
- Propulsion and Structural and Aerodynamic
- 37,344 Monthly Downloads
- Kerbal Engineer Redux v0.6
- Gameplay, Utility and Navigation, and Ship Systems
- 32,300 Monthly Downloads
- Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics V0.18.4
- 29,163 Monthly Downloads