This plugin will allow you to view important statistics about your ship on the fly, whilst building it. Just attach the Engineer part anywhere onto your ship and up will come a nice window showing you lots of cool stuff. By popular demand the engineer has an add-on module that will also allow it to work within flight. The Flight Engineer will give you important and useful information about your vessel, surface, orbital and rendezvous flight manoeuvres.
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help me out a lot!
Added: More verbose licensing to stay within the updated add-on rules.
Changed: Separated out the changes from the readme file allowing for future KSP-AVC changelog support.
Various bugs in the simulation logic.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 58,722 Monthly Downloads
- Unofficial B9 Aerospace REPACK
- Propulsion and Structural and Aerodynamic
- 37,924 Monthly Downloads
- KW Rocketry v2.6c - 5m parts
- Command and Control, Structural and Aerodynamic, Sub-Assembly, and Parts Pack
- 34,826 Monthly Downloads
- Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics V0.18.6a
- 23,518 Monthly Downloads
- Propulsion, Command and Control, and Structural and Aerodynamic
- 22,249 Monthly Downloads