This plugin will allow you to view important statistics about your ship on the fly, whilst building it. Just attach the Engineer part anywhere onto your ship and up will come a nice window showing you lots of cool stuff. By popular demand the engineer has an add-on module that will also allow it to work within flight. The Flight Engineer will give you important and useful information about your vessel, surface, orbital and rendezvous flight manoeuvres.
- Updated for KSP v0.24.2.
- Padishar's Fixes:
- Added: Tweakable visibility has been integrated into the existing settings system.
- Changed: Compact mode now shrinks to the right.
- Fixed: Null Refs caused by Blizzy's toolbar support.
- Removed: BuildEngineerTweakable & FlightEngineerTweakable are no longer needed.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 85,528 Monthly Downloads
- KW Rocketry v2.6c - 5m parts - further bug fixes
- Command and Control, Structural and Aerodynamic, Sub-Assembly, and Parts Pack
- 49,641 Monthly Downloads
- [0.24.2] Kerbal Engineer Redux v0.6
- Gameplay, Utility and Navigation, and Ship Systems
- 39,138 Monthly Downloads
- Unofficial B9 Aerospace REPACK
- Propulsion and Structural and Aerodynamic
- 30,495 Monthly Downloads
- Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics V0.18.3
- 29,915 Monthly Downloads