There are 2 downloads available, make sure you get the one you want.
Launch clamps or the full mod.
Visit the forums for the latest news and updates on FASA.
--Instructions and help page---
This mod contains over 300 parts from the early days of NASA and is a large add-on pack. If it crashes during loading, remove the mod, turn your texture settings to the lowest level and then re-install FASA. If it still doesn't work try one of the memory reduction or texture reduction mods.
These are Kerbal versions of NASA rockets, not NASA replicas. Replicas are not the direction I want to go with FASA. I want to keep it fun, simple, easy, and have it be a somewhat stock like in appearance.
Special thanks to DennyTx for his work on the Apollo CM ans Service Module. More info here - http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/70557-APOLLO-LEM-OLDD-%28Odd-Looking-Devices-by-DennyTX%29-present-%28v-0-23-03-03-14%29
* Fixed docking bug with the Gemini Nosecones
* Fixed exploding Apollo capsule, You may have to rebuild your old craft by detaching and re-attaching parts to it.
* Rebuilt Apollo craft files
* Added gimbles to LEM engines to help with COM balance issues. If the weight balance is way off your still going to have problems
* Added SASServiceLevel = 4 to Apollo Inst Unit
* Put the Apollo S1B wings in a lower tech tree "supersonicFlight"
* Fixed missing fuel tanks for Gemini Lander Legs, I thought I had fixed...
* Lowered price of LR-87 and LR-91
* Changed some of the Landing Legs to Landing Gear, looks to have fixed some of the animation problems...
* Removed more references to outside mods. Module manager configs should be updated for Deadly Re-entry and FASA pods
* Reduced RCS power on LEM from .75 to .50
* New Gemini Lander LFT
* Added some fuel tanks to the Lander legs model so it would look like it stored more fuel.
* Fixed missing Gemini Lander Legs
* Gemini Lander now has reflections on the glass
* Moved the Gemini Lander Eng to advLanding on tech tree with other parts
* Adjusted the models of the exterior LFT and Mono tank to fit their fuel amount (Scaled them Down)
* Tri-X tank has 4x more fuel now removed the normal map
* Reduced prices of J2 and H1
* Legs are in a single folder now -Delete your old install first or bad things happen-
Rearranged the attach nodes on the LEM and Docking Cone so they were easier to place
Reduced the acquire distance on Apollo docking ports some
Fixed ALSEP Scanner to have correct science exp
Reduced prices for most Apollo parts, they were way to expensive!
Increased prices for Gemini Long LFT
Re-named some of the descriptions so they would organize better and be more consistent
Increased the Mercury RCS tank from 60 to 75 units
Tweaked some of the engine efficiency to be a bit less ridiculous. H1 and RL10 are better at lower altitudes now
Re-skinned the Apollo docking cones and made their collision work better for docking.
I also made it much easier to dock the Apollo LEM and CSM craft together,
Lowered the acquire force and torque for Apollo docking cones added some more bits to the cfg
Added a docking target to the texture of the LEM
Added visible lights to the LEM from the outside
Tweaked Gemini antenna, lowered weight adjusted packet size
Added PhysicsSignificance = 1 to landing gear, suppose to help collision with ground....
Fixed exploding Transtage CSM icon
removed the float air resource
Lowered the weight of Gemini landing legs and increased crash tolerance
Added mono propellent reaction wheels to the pods to compensate for the overcorrection of the pilots for RCS only systems
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 42,983 Monthly Downloads
- B9 Aerospace 5.2.8
- Command and Control, Gameplay, Propulsion, Structural and Aerodynamic, and Parts Pack
- 29,982 Monthly Downloads
- Kerbal Attachment System (KAS)
- Gameplay, Utility and Navigation, and Physics
- 28,814 Monthly Downloads
- Astronomer's Visual Pack - Interstellar V2
- Physics, Utility and Navigation, and Gameplay
- 20,419 Monthly Downloads
- KW Rocketry v2.6d
- Command and Control, Structural and Aerodynamic, Sub-Assembly, Propulsion, and Parts Pack
- 16,694 Monthly Downloads