A Fuel Balancer from Thunder Aerospace Corporation (TAC).
Our product allows you to transfer fuel, or other resources, between parts on the same vessel.
- Transfer a resource into a part, drawing an equal amount from each other part.
- Transfer a resource out of a part, transferring an equal amount into each other part.
- Enable balance mode to transfer a resource such that all parts are the same percentage full.
- Dump a resource out of a part. Note that the resource is lost, never to be found.
- Lock a part, so that none of the resource will be transferred into or out of the part.
- When still Prelaunch (or Landed): edit the amount of a resource loaded in a part. Works on all resources, even solid rocket fuel.
Useful when you are flying along and need to quickly, and easily, transfer fuel from one tank to another. Or re-balance your fuel distribution to keep your center of mass from getting too far out of whack.
Please see the forum thread for information.
- Updated for KSP 0.25
- The fuel transfer rate is now affected by time warp.
- Reorganized the directory structure so that it is no longer placed in ThunderAerospace.
Warning: make sure that you completely uninstall any previous versions. I moved everything from KSP/GameData/ThunderAerospace/TacFuelBalancer to just KSP/GameData/TacFuelBalancer
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 43,809 Monthly Downloads
- B9 Aerospace 5.2.8
- Command and Control, Gameplay, Propulsion, Structural and Aerodynamic, and Parts Pack
- 31,497 Monthly Downloads
- Kerbal Attachment System (KAS)
- Gameplay, Utility and Navigation, and Physics
- 26,602 Monthly Downloads
- Astronomer's Visual Pack - Interstellar V2
- Physics, Utility and Navigation, and Gameplay
- 18,991 Monthly Downloads
- KW Rocketry v2.6d
- Command and Control, Structural and Aerodynamic, Sub-Assembly, Propulsion, and Parts Pack
- 16,858 Monthly Downloads