A Fuel Balancer from Thunder Aerospace Corporation (TAC).
Our product allows you to transfer fuel, or other resources, between parts on the same vessel.
- Transfer a resource into a part, drawing an equal amount from each other part.
- Transfer a resource out of a part, transferring an equal amount into each other part.
- Enable balance mode to transfer a resource such that all parts are the same percentage full.
- Dump a resource out of a part. Note that the resource is lost, never to be found.
- Lock a part, so that none of the resource will be transferred into or out of the part.
- When still Prelaunch (or Landed): edit the amount of a resource loaded in a part. Works on all resources, even solid rocket fuel.
Useful when you are flying along and need to quickly, and easily, transfer fuel from one tank to another. Or re-balance your fuel distribution to keep your center of mass from getting too far out of whack.
Please see the forum thread for information.
- Updated for KSP 0.24.2.
- Bug fix: was letting the user edit fuel levels on other planets/moons besides Kerbin.
- Bug fix: the popup window should now close when the user clicks anywhere outside the popup
- Added an Install Checker.
- Displays the mod's version number in the Settings window.
- Added support for the KSP Add-on Version Checker (KSP-AVC) and the KSP-AVC plug-in
- B9 Aerospace 5.2.3
- Command and Control, Gameplay, Propulsion, Structural and Aerodynamic, and Parts Pack
- 47,639 Monthly Downloads
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 45,016 Monthly Downloads
- Kerbal Attachment System (KAS)
- Gameplay, Utility and Navigation, and Physics
- 30,753 Monthly Downloads
- KW Rocketry v2.6c - 5m parts
- Command and Control, Structural and Aerodynamic, Sub-Assembly, and Parts Pack
- 26,386 Monthly Downloads
- Astronomer's Visual Pack
- Physics and Gameplay
- 16,629 Monthly Downloads