Celebrate the Kerbin Cup with Official Mods and a Community Contest!
While the World Cup kicks off in Brazil, Squad is launching festivities up in the stars with an official mod and community competition centered around the familiar planet of Kerbin. It’s time to celebrate the Kerbin Cup!
Kerbal Space Program has released its first-ever official mod on Curse. The Kerbin Cup pack contains Kerbal-sized and rocket-sized soccer balls with the physics to match, as well as the flags of all 32 World Cup participating countries. It’s both a small token of gratitude and a way to capture the excitement of one of the world’s biggest sporting events, but in the grand stage that only space can provide.
Represent your KSP community home and compete in the Kerbin Cup contest! Reddit and The Forum will square off in a weekly, elimination-based competition where prizes and pride is on the line. Mystery, creativity and the community voice will rule over all.
Source code for the mod can now be found in the root folder of the download, with the name "ModuleBounce.cs".
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 68,179 Monthly Downloads
- KW Rocketry v2.6c - 5m parts - further bug fixes
- Command and Control, Structural and Aerodynamic, Sub-Assembly, and Parts Pack
- 45,913 Monthly Downloads
- [0.24] Kerbal Engineer Redux v0.6.2.8
- Gameplay, Utility and Navigation, and Ship Systems
- 32,752 Monthly Downloads
- Unofficial B9 Aerospace REPACK
- Propulsion and Structural and Aerodynamic
- 29,340 Monthly Downloads
- Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics V0.18.1
- 25,286 Monthly Downloads