Sometimes it's hard to choose a kerbal for a mission because they are all the same... well, they differ in courage and stupidity but they have no history, no personal merits they have achieved. Do you remember who was the first kerbal in space? No? Ok, who was the first kerbal on Mun? Still no idea?
The Final Frontier plugin will handle this for you. Each kerbal will get ribbons for extraordinary merits. And the number of missions flown (i.e. vessel recovered) is recorded, too.
Final Frontier is not compatible with any kind of mod, that add celestial bodies or alter the existing ones in any way!
- backup interval configurable
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 75,422 Monthly Downloads
- B9 Aerospace 5.2.6
- Command and Control, Gameplay, Propulsion, Structural and Aerodynamic, and Parts Pack
- 59,728 Monthly Downloads
- Kerbal Attachment System (KAS)
- Gameplay, Utility and Navigation, and Physics
- 48,444 Monthly Downloads
- KW Rocketry v2.6d
- Command and Control, Structural and Aerodynamic, Sub-Assembly, and Parts Pack
- 34,987 Monthly Downloads
- Astronomer's Visual Pack
- Physics and Gameplay
- 24,633 Monthly Downloads