Sometimes it's hard to choose a kerbal for a mission because they are all the same... well, they differ in courage and stupidity but they have no history, no personal merits they have achieved. Do you remember who was the first kerbal in space? No? Ok, who was the first kerbal on Mun? Still no idea?
The Final Frontier plugin will handle this for you. Each kerbal will get ribbons for extraordinary merits. And the number of missions flown (i.e. vessel recovered) is recorded, too.
Final Frontier is not compatible with any kind of mod, that add celestial bodies or alter the existing ones in any way!
* fix for the broken 0.6.3-681
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 54,763 Monthly Downloads
- B9 Aerospace 5.2.8
- Command and Control, Gameplay, Propulsion, Structural and Aerodynamic, and Parts Pack
- 40,665 Monthly Downloads
- Kerbal Attachment System (KAS)
- Gameplay, Utility and Navigation, and Physics
- 33,190 Monthly Downloads
- Astronomer's Visual Pack - Interstellar V2
- Physics, Utility and Navigation, and Gameplay
- 30,837 Monthly Downloads
- Kerbal Engineer Redux v1.0
- Utility and Navigation, Ship Systems, and Gameplay
- 22,562 Monthly Downloads