Sometimes it's hard to choose a kerbal for a mission because they are all the same... well, they differ in courage and stupidity but they have no history, no personal merits they have achieved. Do you remember who was the first kerbal in space? No? Ok, who was the first kerbal on Mun? Still no idea?
The Final Frontier plugin will handle this for you. Each kerbal will get ribbons for extraordinary merits. And the number of missions flown (i.e. vessel recovered) is recorded, too.
Final Frontier is not compatible with any kind of mod, that add celestial bodies or alter the existing ones in any way!
- backup interval configurable
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 78,874 Monthly Downloads
- B9 Aerospace 5.2.6
- Command and Control, Gameplay, Propulsion, Structural and Aerodynamic, and Parts Pack
- 61,109 Monthly Downloads
- Kerbal Attachment System (KAS)
- Gameplay, Utility and Navigation, and Physics
- 50,370 Monthly Downloads
- KW Rocketry v2.6d
- Command and Control, Structural and Aerodynamic, Sub-Assembly, and Parts Pack
- 37,458 Monthly Downloads
- Astronomer's Visual Pack
- Physics and Gameplay
- 26,435 Monthly Downloads