- 23 Likes
Kerbal Engineer reveals important statistics about your ship and its orbit during building and flight.
This mod includes version checking using MiniAVC. If you opt-in, it will use the internet to check whether there is a new version available. Data is only read from the internet and no personal information is sent. For a more comprehensive version checking experience, please download the KSP-AVC Plugin.
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help me out a lot!
Fixed: Separately staged fairing mass jettisons are now calculated in the editor.
- Ship Systems and Gameplay
- 90,610 Monthly Downloads
- Kerbal Engineer Redux
- Utility and Navigation, Ship Systems, and Gameplay
- 57,120 Monthly Downloads
- B9 Aerospace 5.2.8
- Command and Control, Gameplay, Propulsion, Structural and Aerodynamic, and Parts Pack
- 30,889 Monthly Downloads
- Kerbal Attachment System (KAS)
- Gameplay, Utility and Navigation, and Physics
- 28,725 Monthly Downloads
- Astronomer's Visual Pack - Interstellar V2
- Physics, Utility and Navigation, and Gameplay
- 25,461 Monthly Downloads