The zone list is as follows:
- Howling Fjord (68-72)
- Borean Tundra (68-72)
- The Dragonblight (71-75)
- Zul'Drak (73-76)
- Grizzly Hills (74-76)
- Azjol-Nerub (74-78)
- Sholazar Basin (75-78)
- The Storm Peaks (77-80)
- Icecrown Glacier (77-80)
- Lake Wintergrasp (Outdoor PvP)
And some more info on the expansion:
- Sunwell involves the Blood Elves(and probably Kael'thas himself) using energy from the Mana Forges in Netherstorm to power the Sunwell, with the ultimate goal being the summoning of Kil'jaeden. The instance will contain 6-8 bosses, including a not-fully-summoned Kil'jaeden - purportedly the reason you'll even be able to kill him. Kody note: This is pretty weak if true, to be completely honest.
- Dalaran is going to have at least one, possibly two instanced dungeons similar to Stockades or Ragefire Chasm. It'll have portals(possibly even one to Shattrath), but no Auction House or class trainers.
- Death Knights will be getting Death and Decay - the AoE spell players can use in Teron Gorefiend, I am... while controlling none other than the Horde's finest Death Knight, Teron Gorefiend. On top of that, there was info shared on what each rune will do. Blood Runes will be damage-oriented, Frost more toward control-based abilities, and Unholy will be for utility and DoT abilities.
- Inscription will allow players to create scrolls that others can buy - regardless of whether the player has the Inscription skill or not. Additionally, Inscription is only going to work on certain core spells. Mind Vision is a no, Freezing Trap is a yes for what can be enhanced, for example.