Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Technical Operations, Ad Operations
Reports to: Director of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Branch: San Francisco
The Technical Producer, Ad Operations will support Ad Ops to provide ad project testing, technical solutions to advertising creative, ad delivery, customer support tools, and other operations support issues. The Technical Producer is expected to document and participate in testing projects, including site integration, systems development, and new products. The Technical Producer is expected to communicate with technical and non-technical users, and must have excellent written and verbal skills as well as a high level of customer service. The Technical Producer is expected to work with Management to recommend system and tool improvement to promote greater efficiency in Ad Operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solve technical issues and provide solutions between external vendors and internal groups such as Ad Ops, Engineering & Sales.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to complete tasks and drive projects while effectively communicating needs
- Work with internal teams directly to support new products and enhancements to ad systems.
- Work with Design team to test new or changing technologies
- Support new ad product implementations and custom units working with Ad Products and Creative Services
- Work with Sales and clients on technical requests/requirements for ad units when needed
- Research and drive new technologies to enhance and improve advertising and support product offerings
- Determine ad standards and enforce product specs across all properties to maintain a positive user experience
- Document and communicate new processes to sales or other relevant teams when new products are introduced or changed.
- Define testing needs and requirements; Communicate with Design on testing plan
- Update weekly project status list
- Focused on innovation within your area but not limited to; pushing the envelope with new ideas.
- Assist Ad Operations Manager on campaign implementation and moderation as needed
- As Curse is a young growing company, you may also be involved in implementing new processes, systems, strategies with the Team.
- Rich Media Testing and Certification
- Good knowledge and experience with ad-serving technology solutions (Adtech, Doubleclick, Atlas…)
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite or equivalent
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments
- Strong organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and solutions, streamline systems and set standards
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA or BS or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years experience in Advertising Technology
- Campaign Management Experience a plus
- 1+ years experience with Advertising Operations
Interested in this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title as the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster