Jobs at Curse
Curse Inc. is Hiring! Please select the position you would like to apply for in the list on the left hand side.
Job DescriptionJob Title: WPF Client Developer
Reports to: R & D Team Lead
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Huntsville (On site only)
As a WPF Client Developer, the employee relies on experience in desktop client development to design and build mass-market desktop applications. The developer is responsible for the improvement and ongoing maintenance of the Curse Client.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support WPF-based desktop clients.
- Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, or improve performance.
- Conduct peer reviews, provide guidance, suggest & implement best practices and techniques.
- Adheres to and recommends improvements to project coding standards.
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
- Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Professional work experience developing desktop application in C#, using WPF.
- Strong fundamentals in object oriented design principles.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional demeanor, ability to take instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Proficiency in integrated development environments, including Visual Studio 2008 and 2010.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Computer Science or MIS degree.
- 5+ years of .NET programming experience.
- 1+ year of WPF programming experience.
Interested in this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title as the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.