Pretty self explanatory. Dodge some nukes and chew bubble gum. But you're all out of gum.
Changes from beta:
- Increased boundaries slightly to lessen safe zones in corners.
- Nukes are slightly more frequent at the beginning so it's not boring.
- Nuke protesters have much lower health regeneration, but higher health now to reward dodging throughout the game.
- Game variant added for support of battle.net.
- Starcraft: Mass Recall
- Campaign, Scenario, and StarCraft 1
- 12,644 Monthly Downloads
- Aureolin Eclipse
- Cinematics and Campaign
- 1,150 Monthly Downloads
- M3 Plugins for 3ds Max
- Tools, Models, and 3D Models
- 635 Monthly Downloads
- Thrikodias's Assets
- Buildings, Units, Icons, Textures, and Models
- 608 Monthly Downloads
- SC1 Episode 3: The Fall - Protoss Campaign
- Campaign, Cinematics, Melee, Legacy, and StarCraft 1
- 571 Monthly Downloads