Pretty self explanatory. Dodge some nukes and chew bubble gum. But you're all out of gum.
Changes from beta:
- Increased boundaries slightly to lessen safe zones in corners.
- Nukes are slightly more frequent at the beginning so it's not boring.
- Nuke protesters have much lower health regeneration, but higher health now to reward dodging throughout the game.
- Game variant added for support of battle.net.
- Starcraft: Mass Recall
- Campaign, Scenario, and StarCraft 1
- 13,060 Monthly Downloads
- Av Model
- Units, Models, Textures, and 3D Models
- 881 Monthly Downloads
- Thrikodias's Assets
- Buildings, Units, Icons, Textures, and Models
- 670 Monthly Downloads
- Big Game Hunters
- Melee, Legacy, and StarCraft 1
- 572 Monthly Downloads
- StarCraft II: Annihilation Campaign
- Cinematics, Scenario, and Campaign
- 571 Monthly Downloads