A 5-mission Terran campaign based on the final events in Brood War. The campaign begins with Kerrigan's assault on the UED capitol on Korhal. As captain of the UED forces, your objectives are to contain the situation and regain the initiative in the Brood War. The campaign will culminate in a final showdown with both the Swarm and the Dominion.
Expect relatively high-quality terrain. Feedback is welcome!
Requires HotS to play. Disclaimer: I have used "rescued" terrain for missions 2 and 3.
A note about difficulty: The difficulty in these missions should be similar to Brood War, where there is only one difficulty setting. Most custom campaigns try to be as challenging as possible and are designed for veteran players, but I try to make the difficulty as similar to the official Blizzard campaigns as possible.
- Download the .ZIP file and extract the contents to your StarCraft II maps folder:
(SC2 installation folder)\Maps\
- The subfolders will be created automatically. Don't move them out of the pre-placed subfolder or the mission launcher won't work, and the maps won't be linked.
- Download the Left2Die.mod file (included in the files page) and place it in the following directory within your SC2 folder:
(SC2 installation folder)\Mods\ This is because mission 2 uses some hero skins etc from the mod.
- Run the Mission Select map.
You can do this by right-clicking the file, and selecting "Open With..." then choose StarCraft II\Support\SC2Switcher.exe
Alternatively, you can open the Mission Select map with the SC2 Map Editor, then pressing "Test Document". Make sure you close the editor while you run the game, because these maps can be quire resource intensive.
- Defend UED capitol on Korhal from Kerrigan's Zerg Swarm.
(counterpart to Brood War mission: "The Liberation of Korhal")
- Liberate the planet of Umoja from infestation virus.
- Shattered City
- Crush Kerrigan's stronghold on Tarsonis and slay her Cerebrate.
(counterpart to Brood War mission: "The Fury of the Swarm")
- Dominion Fury
- Mengsk has allied with Kerrigan to launch an assault on Char, where the UED Slave Broods dwell.
(counterpart to Brood War mission: "To Slay the Beast")
- Operation Vertigo
- Inflict a final defeat upon the Terran Dominion and secure your place in history as one of the greatest commanders who ever lived.
Changelog and Credits
Full changelog can be found at http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/endgame/pages/changelog/ Credits can be found at http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/endgame/pages/credits/
A Protoss campaign is on the way, focusing on Zeratul's battle against Ulrezaj. A Zerg campaign told from Duran's perspective is also in planning stage.
- Fixed various oddities that may occur if played with a version of SC2 other than English.
- Starcraft: Mass Recall
- Campaign, Scenario, and StarCraft 1
- 17,123 Monthly Downloads
- SC1 Episode 3: The Fall - Protoss Campaign
- Campaign, Cinematics, Melee, Legacy, and StarCraft 1
- 2,628 Monthly Downloads
- Taylor Mouse's SC2 Models
- Units, Icons, Models, Textures, and 3D Models
- 1,071 Monthly Downloads
- Av Model
- Units, Models, Textures, and 3D Models
- 1,070 Monthly Downloads
- Heroes of the Storm assets
- Textures, Tilesets, Units, and 3D Models
- 946 Monthly Downloads