Welcome to Prime Resurgence.
This is a 5-mission Terran campaign based on the final events in Brood War. The campaign begins with Kerrigan's assault on the UED capitol on Korhal. As captain of the UED forces, your objectives are to contain the situation and regain the initiative in the Brood War. The campaign will culminate in a final showdown with both the Swarm and the Dominion.
You will take command of exciting new units, fight in unpredictable conditions, and still have time to gaze around at the terrain work once in a while. While the campaign itself isn't awfully difficult, your micro and your macro will be tested.
Requires HotS to play. Compatible with StarCraft II patch 3.0. Please post any bugs in the comments section below.
- Download the .ZIP file and extract the contents to your StarCraft II maps folder:
(SC2 installation folder)\Maps\
- The subfolders will be created automatically. Don't move them out of the pre-placed subfolder or the mission launcher won't work, and the maps won't be linked.
- Download the Left2Die.mod file (included in the files page) and place it in the following directory within your SC2 folder:
(SC2 installation folder)\Mods\ This is because mission 2 uses some hero skins etc from the mod.
- Run the Mission Select map.
You can do this by right-clicking the file, and selecting "Open With..." then choose StarCraft II\Support\SC2Switcher.exe
Alternatively, you can open the Mission Select map with the SC2 Map Editor, then pressing "Test Document". Make sure you close the editor while you run the game, because these maps can be quire resource intensive.
- Defend UED capitol on Korhal from Kerrigan's Zerg Swarm.
- Liberate the planet of Umoja from infestation virus.
- Shattered City
- Crush Kerrigan's stronghold on Tarsonis and slay her Cerebrate.
- Emperor's Wrath
- Mengsk has allied with Kerrigan to launch an assault on Char, where the UED Slave Broods dwell.
- Operation Vertigo
- Inflict a final defeat upon the Terran Dominion and secure your place in history as one of the greatest commanders who ever lived.
Changelog and Credits
A Protoss campaign is on the way, focusing on Zeratul's battle against Ulrezaj. A Zerg campaign told from Duran's perspective is also in planning stage.
Fixed various major bugs introduced with SC2 Editor v3.0. Thanks Blizzard.
Mission 1: Endgame
- Vindicators have been remade. They still function similarly but their attack should now cause less clutter.
Mission 3: Shattered City
- Shockwave Artillery now deals less damage overall but has a much larger splash area.
Mission 4: Emperor's Wrath
- Difficulty has been adjusted. The later waves will now be slightly easier to defeat.
Mission 5: Operation Vertigo
- Difficulty has been adjusted. The enemy will now nuke the player slightly less frequently. The attack waves will also be slightly slower.
- Starcraft: Mass Recall
- Campaign, Scenario, and StarCraft 1
- 96,071 Monthly Downloads
- Taylor Mouse's SC2 Models
- Units, Icons, Models, Textures, and 3D Models
- 895 Monthly Downloads
- herdal8's Assets
- Buildings, Units, and 3D Models
- 711 Monthly Downloads
- Big Game Hunters
- Melee, Legacy, and StarCraft 1
- 693 Monthly Downloads
- Perfect Soldiers
- Cinematics and Campaign
- 669 Monthly Downloads