A 5-mission Terran campaign based on the final events in Brood War. The campaign begins with Kerrigan's assault on the UED capitol on Korhal. As captain of the UED forces, your objectives are to contain the situation and regain the initiative in the Brood War. The campaign will culminate in a final showdown with both the Swarm and the Dominion.
Expect relatively high-quality terrain. Feedback is welcome!
Requires HotS to play. Disclaimer: I have used "rescued" terrain for missions 2 and 3.
A note about difficulty: The difficulty in these missions should be similar to Brood War, where there is only one difficulty setting. Most custom campaigns try to be as challenging as possible and are designed for veteran players, but I try to make the difficulty as similar to the official Blizzard campaigns as possible.
- Download the .ZIP file and extract the contents to your StarCraft II maps folder:
(SC2 installation folder)\Maps\
- The subfolders will be created automatically. Don't move them out of the pre-placed subfolder or the mission launcher won't work, and the maps won't be linked.
- Download the Left2Die.mod file (included in the files page) and place it in the following directory within your SC2 folder:
(SC2 installation folder)\Mods\ This is because mission 2 uses some hero skins etc from the mod.
- Run the Mission Select map.
You can do this by right-clicking the file, and selecting "Open With..." then choose StarCraft II\Support\SC2Switcher.exe
Alternatively, you can open the Mission Select map with the SC2 Map Editor, then pressing "Test Document". Make sure you close the editor while you run the game, because these maps can be quire resource intensive.
- Defend UED capitol on Korhal from Kerrigan's Zerg Swarm.
(counterpart to Brood War mission: "The Liberation of Korhal")
- Liberate the planet of Umoja from infestation virus.
- Shattered City
- Crush Kerrigan's stronghold on Tarsonis and slay her Cerebrate.
(counterpart to Brood War mission: "The Fury of the Swarm")
- Dominion Fury
- Mengsk has allied with Kerrigan to launch an assault on Char, where the UED Slave Broods dwell.
(counterpart to Brood War mission: "To Slay the Beast")
- Operation Vertigo
- Inflict a final defeat upon the Terran Dominion and secure your place in history as one of the greatest commanders who ever lived.
Full changelog can be found at http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/endgame/pages/changelog/
A Protoss campaign is on the way, focusing on Zeratul's battle against Ulrezaj. A Zerg campaign told from Duran's perspective is also in planning stage.
- Now the .zip file can be extracted directly from the "Maps" directory and it will create the subfolders automatically.
Mission 2: Liberty
- Eva's Shock Pulse ability now costs 25 energy (down from 75).
- Eva's Blink ability no longer costs energy but has a longer cooldown.
Mission 3: Shattered City
- Fixed a tooltip on Warhounds's Haywire Missile ability that incorrectly states that it only works on ground units. It actually works on all armoured units.
Mission 4: Dominion Fury
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to get invulnerable SCVs after the cinematic.
- Starcraft: Mass Recall
- Campaign, Scenario, and StarCraft 1
- 15,886 Monthly Downloads
- Av Model
- Units, Models, Textures, and 3D Models
- 1,280 Monthly Downloads
- SCMR mod Cinematic Beta 0.2
- StarCraft 1
- 939 Monthly Downloads
- Thrikodias's Assets
- Buildings, Units, Icons, Textures, and Models
- 740 Monthly Downloads
- Big Game Hunters
- Melee, Legacy, and StarCraft 1
- 552 Monthly Downloads