- I present you a terrain map I have been working on lately: The High Heavens remake from Diablo III (EU).
- I have chosen to re-create the Heavens at the moment when Diablo broke the Diamond Gates.
- The regions presented are the Diamond Gates, Vestibule of Light, Gardens of Hope 1st. Tier and the base of the Silver Spire.
-Video Link here: Fall of the High Heavens (StarCraft II Terrain Remake)
- I have to give thanks to Thrikodias (Forsworne) for the Angel Statue, jeail468 for the Diablo model - can be found in the 'assets' section of SC2Mapster - xcorbo for the terrain textures and of course, to Blizzard Entertainment (EU) for working on yet another shiny game.
The models are imported from World of WarCraft. Check this tutorial by Molsterr: [Galaxy Noobs] Wow to SC2 in 30 seconds! NO 3dmax!
- Starcraft: Mass Recall
- Campaign, Scenario, and StarCraft 1
- 12,800 Monthly Downloads
- Thrikodias's Assets
- Buildings, Units, Icons, Textures, and Models
- 711 Monthly Downloads
- Taylor Mouse's SC2 Models
- Units, Icons, Models, Textures, and 3D Models
- 701 Monthly Downloads
- M3 Plugins for 3ds Max
- Tools, Models, and 3D Models
- 540 Monthly Downloads
- SC1 Episode 3: The Fall - Protoss Campaign
- Campaign, Cinematics, Melee, Legacy, and StarCraft 1
- 492 Monthly Downloads