WAY MORE THAN JUST AN UPDATE TO ADVENTURE!
11/24/14 UPDATE! - A Link To Terraria 2.0 has been released! Version 2.0 brings a bunch of updates thanks to Terraria 1.2, like more complex wiring! More secrets thanks to teleport pads! Plus, did I mention more secrets? Some dungeons were completely revamped, while all the dungeons got a nice facelift with colored glass, paintings and other random useless background stuff! Plus, there's even more bosses! Fight minibosses like the King Slime and the Queen Bee! And I've also thrown in the Brain of Cthulhu!
Here it is folks! The long awaited update to my Zelda adventure map! More than just an update, it's no longer inspired by Zelda, it IS a stand alone Zelda adventure map! Play as Link and fight your way through nine dungeons. Bring peace back to the land of Hyrule and save the princess Zelda!
- Throw away your starting items.
- You can only buy ammo, throwable items like shurikens and potions from the vendors.
- Single-player should grab the chest from the bottom center when 4 chests are in a triangle.
- If there are two or more signs next to each other, always read left to right.
- You also can't take the clothes off of the mannequins.
- Explosives may only be used in Gannondorf's Lair.
- No breaking blocks, except in Gannondorf's Lair with the explosives given, but you will need to place blocks to proceed after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu.
- Up to 4 players can coop through the adventure!
- The rules are the same as the single player rules.
Special thanks to all the beta testers, you know who you are!
A Link to Terraria 2.0 Added more secrets thanks to awesome new mechanics from 1.2 like teleport pads and all the inactive and active blocks! Added more magic! See if you can find all the magic weapons in the secrets! Balanced some areas, including dungeons, and completely reworked some of the dungeons! While all dungeons got a face-lift! Did I mention more secrets!
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1.3 Fixed missing wires in Earth Temple (only cosmetic, 1.1.2 is still passable).
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1.2 Fixed various inconsistencies with the contents of chests.
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1.1 Fixed broken wiring in the Earth Temple.
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1 Added more secrets! Added more magic! Balanced some areas, including dungeons! Did I mention more secrets! Fixed missing background walls and other visual inconsistancies!
- Terraria 1.2.3 All Items Map with NPCs
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 16,471 Monthly Downloads
- Builder's Workshop
- Items & Storage
- 13,741 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 3,726 Monthly Downloads
- Ethnessa - NPC Town | Large Map | Unexplored |
- Adventures, Fortresses & Living Quarters, Multiplayer, and Survival
- 2,835 Monthly Downloads
- Adventure Time Tree Fort
- Fortresses & Living Quarters and Art
- 2,749 Monthly Downloads