PLAY AS LINK AND ADVENTURE THROUGH NINE DUNGEONS
Here it is folks! The long awaited update to my Zelda adventure map! More than just an update, it's no longer inspired by Zelda, it IS a stand alone Zelda adventure map! Play as Link and fight your way through nine dungeons. Bring peace back to the land of Hyrule and save the princess Zelda!
- Throw away your starting items.
- You can only buy ammo, throwable items like shurikens and potions from the vendors.
- Single-player should grab the chest from the bottom center when 4 chests are in a triangle.
- If there are two or more signs next to each other, always read left to right.
- You also can't take the clothes off of the mannequins.
- Explosives may only be used in Gannondorf's Lair.
- No breaking blocks, except in Gannondorf's Lair with the explosives given, but you will need to place blocks to proceed after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu.
- Up to 4 players can coop through the adventure!
- The rules are the same as the single player rules.
2.0 - 11/24/14 - A Link To Terraria 2.0 has been released! Version 2.0 brings a bunch of updates thanks to Terraria 1.2, like:
- More complex wiring!
- More secrets thanks to teleport pads!
- Some dungeons were completely revamped, while all the dungeons got a nice facelift with colored glass, paintings and other random useless background stuff!
- Plus, there's even more bosses! Fight minibosses like the King Slime and the Queen Bee! And I've also thrown in the Brain of Cthulhu!
- Plus, did I mention more secrets?
2.1 - 02/16/15 - A Link to Terraria 2.1 has been released! Version 2.1 includes the following fixes/additions:
- Fixed King Slime not properly spawning in his designated area!
- Fixed the Wall of Flesh from spawning with no eyes!
- Made the Earth Temple a tad bit harder.
- Made the Elder's Temple crab puzzle easier to understand and work and made the maze portion a bit harder with some surprises!
- The underwater entrance to the Water Temple was lengthened and a secret was added deep below.
Special thanks to all the beta testers, you know who you are!
A Link to Terraria 2.1.4 Fixed the world name, 2.1.3 was still named "A Link to Terraria 2.1.1", now the version was just left out and it's just "A Link to Terraria".
A Link to Terraria 2.1.3 Fixed the beginning spawn point. /facepalm
A Link to Terraria 2.1.2 The Glass Maze is now fixed!
A Link to Terraria 2.1.1 Item balance changes.
A Link to Terraria 2.1 Fixed King Slime not properly spawning in his designated area! Fixed the Wall of Flesh from spawning with no eyes! Made the Earth Temple a tad bit harder. Made the Elder's Temple crab puzzle easier to understand and work and made the maze portion a bit harder with some surprises! The underwater entrance to the Water Temple was lengthened and a secret was added deep below.
A Link to Terraria 2.0 Added more secrets thanks to awesome new mechanics from 1.2 like teleport pads and all the inactive and active blocks! Added more magic! See if you can find all the magic weapons in the secrets! Balanced some areas, including dungeons, and completely reworked some of the dungeons! While all dungeons got a face-lift! Did I mention more secrets!
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1.3 Fixed missing wires in Earth Temple (only cosmetic, 1.1.2 is still passable).
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1.2 Fixed various inconsistencies with the contents of chests.
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1.1 Fixed broken wiring in the Earth Temple.
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria - MP 1.1 Added more secrets! Added more magic! Balanced some areas, including dungeons! Did I mention more secrets! Fixed missing background walls and other visual inconsistancies!
- Terraria 1.2.3 All Items Map with NPCs
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 14,405 Monthly Downloads
- Builder's Workshop
- Items & Storage
- 8,119 Monthly Downloads
- MTEN ULTIMATE MAP 1.2.4
- Art, Gardening & Farms, Items & Storage, and Fortresses & Living Quarters
- 5,204 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 3,543 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,974 Monthly Downloads